Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Jan 7, 2016 at 9:52 PM Post #992 of 40,664
Hmm, alright, because a neutral reference is my next goal and I was wondering if the Spartans approaches the uerm/uerr.

For me, the Spartan is the most neutral of the EE line-up but I still think the UERM is a more neutral reference. The Spartan is a touch U shaped next to the UERM but it really is excellent. I love the Spartan clarity and energy; it's a very engaging listen. I'll own a universal Spartan someday soon in the not too distant future; I've been discussing a fun design with Jack. 

Jan 8, 2016 at 12:14 AM Post #994 of 40,664
Voted for Hermes and Zeus!!

Jan 8, 2016 at 11:35 AM Post #995 of 40,664
My Athena have arrived. They seem to fit well and look great - top quality shells. Just listening to them out of my smartphone while Mojo charges so won't say anything about the sound right now. Nice packaging and the BTG Starlight cable is very nice.

Jan 8, 2016 at 11:49 AM Post #996 of 40,664
My Athena have arrived. They seem to fit well and look great - top quality shells. Just listening to them out of my smartphone while Mojo charges so won't say anything about the sound right now. Nice packaging and the BTG Starlight cable is very nice.

Nice! I've heard the Mojo pairs very well with our in-ears! Looking forward to your impressions!

Jan 8, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #997 of 40,664

Fantastic, bro! When you're done enjoying them, maybe you'd like to come back down to Earth to tell us mortals about the experience? 
biggrin.gif

Congrats!

Jan 8, 2016 at 12:30 PM Post #998 of 40,664
Jan 8, 2016 at 1:50 PM Post #999 of 40,664
:)
Nice! I've heard the Mojo pairs very well with our in-ears! Looking forward to your impressions!

It most certainly does :)

Fantastic, bro! When you're done enjoying them, maybe you'd like to come back down to Earth to tell us mortals about the experience? :D

Congrats!

Thanks! It'll take me a while but first impressions are very good. Acrylic IEMs are so much easier to fit than the silicone ones I've become accustomed to.

Jan 8, 2016 at 5:19 PM Post #1,000 of 40,664
Jack Vang does customer service right. All companies should be taking notes. After mistakes were made with my order causing the customs to not fit me, he gave me a call and is taking care of things, and is covering any expenses to get new impressions sent, throwing in the btg starlight cable, and even upgrading my faceplate design to the black carbon fiber that I had been eyeballing. Now this negative experience has flipped around and I'm feeling very positive! Empire Ears definitely puts the customer first.

Jan 8, 2016 at 5:24 PM Post #1,001 of 40,664
wow thats really cool. 
@Jack Vang does customer service right. All companies should be taking notes. After mistakes were made with my order causing the customs to not fit me, he gave me a call and is taking care of things, and is covering any expenses to get new impressions sent, throwing in the btg starlight cable, and even upgrading my faceplate design to the black carbon fiber that I had been eyeballing. Now this negative experience has flipped around and I'm feeling very positive! Empire Ears definitely puts the customer first.

Jan 8, 2016 at 6:50 PM Post #1,002 of 40,664
@Jack Vang does customer service right. All companies should be taking notes. After mistakes were made with my order causing the customs to not fit me, he gave me a call and is taking care of things, and is covering any expenses to get new impressions sent, throwing in the btg starlight cable, and even upgrading my faceplate design to the black carbon fiber that I had been eyeballing. Now this negative experience has flipped around and I'm feeling very positive! Empire Ears definitely puts the customer first.

It's rare but sometimes things are overlooked. Nevertheless we're here for you guys before, during, and after purchase regardless. We'll get this worked out for you @ReptilynSamurai. Folks if ever in doubt for any reason contact me directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back