Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Oct 8, 2016 at 2:25 PM Post #3,376 of 40,591
I love Zeus XR, and just csnt get enough of it, I put in 14 hrs of listening in just a few days of owning it., but the BTG audio cable is reslly really aweful at microphonics, I basically have to sit still... I really wish to fix this... Now.... But worried about price of different cables

Oct 8, 2016 at 3:36 PM Post #3,377 of 40,591
I love Zeus XR, and just csnt get enough of it, I put in 14 hrs of listening in just a few days of owning it., but the BTG audio cable is reslly really aweful at microphonics, I basically have to sit still... I really wish to fix this... Now.... But worried about price of different cables

You don't have to pay silly money for a decent cable. The FAW Hybrid IEM cable is light and comfortable without costing the earth.

Oct 9, 2016 at 1:35 AM Post #3,378 of 40,591
I stopped by Jack Vang's booth to say hi to Jack (and his Dad) and get a listen to the new ADEL-ified Zeus. Holy Moly, if you thought Zeus had holographic sound before prepare for...

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

MIND BLOWN!!!

I also saw EagleWings there and have him a listen to the PAW Gold. Since he had my reference DAP, I got a listen from one of the EE crew who had a most excellent selection of music (including some tasty metal) on his AK DAP. Thanks again \m/ \m/

Oct 9, 2016 at 1:38 AM Post #3,379 of 40,591
I stopped by Jack Vang's booth to say hi to Jack (and his Dad) and get a listen to the new ADEL-ified Zeus. Holy Moly, if you thought Zeus had holographic sound before prepare for...

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

MIND BLOWN!!!

I also saw EagleWings there and have him a listen to the PAW Gold. Since he had my reference DAP, I got a listen from one of the EE crew who had a most excellent selection of music (including some tasty metal) on his AK DAP. Thanks again \m/ \m/

Stahhhhhpppppp......my excitement.......can't....contain.....

Oct 9, 2016 at 1:48 AM Post #3,380 of 40,591

DAY 2

Wow! Tons of positive feedback and we just had an all around great time with everyone! Many new and old friends came out to show us love! This really is an awesome community and we feel so privileged to be a part of it. I encourage anyone on here to attend a CanJam show if you haven't already. BTW it's been a total honor having team Asius by our side at RMAF. Absolutely phenomenal people that are extremely passionate about what they do. While the Olympus ADEL Series was the talk of the booth the ADEL bubble demo brought out some serious FEELINGS!

One such example was a fire fighter that came in to audition the Zeus-ADEL. He absolutely loved it but loathed that he could only hear it through his right ear as he had severe hearing loss in his left. I then proposed to Stephen Ambrose to demo the ADEL bubble and he happily obliged. After Stephen thoroughly explained how the ADEL bubble worked and configured it correctly the local hero was able to hear things he hasn't heard in years. It instantly brought him to tears and it was an emotional moment for everyone at the booth. 

Day 3. Let's do it!

Oct 9, 2016 at 1:57 AM Post #3,382 of 40,591

[COLOR=000000]DAY 2[/COLOR]

Wow! Tons of positive feedback and we just had an all around great time with everyone! Many new and old friends came out to show us love! This really is an awesome community and we feel so privileged [COLOR=000000]to be a part of it. I encourage anyone on here to attend a CanJam show if you haven't already. BTW it's been a total honor having team Asius by our side at RMAF. Absolutely phenomenal people that are extremely passionate about what they do. While the Olympus ADEL Series was the talk of the booth the ADEL bubble demo brought out some serious [/COLOR][COLOR=FF0000]FEELINGS![/COLOR]

One such example was a fire fighter that came in to audition the Zeus-ADEL. He absolutely loved it but loathed that he could only hear it through his right ear as he had severe hearing loss in his left. I then proposed to Stephen Ambrose to demo the ADEL bubble and he happily obliged. After Stephen thoroughly explained how the ADEL bubble worked and configured it correctly the local hero was able to hear things he hasn't heard in years. It instantly brought him to tears and it was an emotional moment for everyone at the booth. 

Day 3. Let's do it!

Must......endure .....from excitement.....overload......

Arthur_Chor.exe has stopped working from excitement overload.

Oct 9, 2016 at 2:08 AM Post #3,384 of 40,591

DAY 2

Wow! Tons of positive feedback and we just had an all around great time with everyone! Many new and old friends came out to show us love! This really is an awesome community and we feel so privileged to be a part of it. I encourage anyone on here to attend a CanJam show if you haven't already. BTW it's been a total honor having team Asius by our side at RMAF. Absolutely phenomenal people that are extremely passionate about what they do. While the Olympus ADEL Series was the talk of the booth the ADEL bubble demo brought out some serious FEELINGS!

Day 3. Let's do it!

I believe, that feeling, that you can make a different was much more fulfilling, than paid check in the bank. I really like EE attitude how you treat your clients. Thank you for that.

Oct 9, 2016 at 2:27 AM Post #3,385 of 40,591
Wow! Really can't wait for Zeus+ADEL!

The Olympus ADEL line is really something special. The Zeus ADEL (G1 and/or MAM) was definitely our most popular IEM at RMAF followed by the Spartan and Athena. 

I wasn't joking about my mind being blown, either. ADEL Zeus was the most holographic IEM I've ever heard. Kudos to @Jack Vang and team for pushing the envelope once more!

Oh yeah, that's me with Jack's dad in the last picture
smily_headphones1.gif

It was nice to finally meet you today! Dean and I really enjoyed talking to you and thank you for all of the kind words!

(I apologize sincerely to all those that waited to audition the Zeus-ADEL and didn't get the chance. We will DEFINITELY bring more demos to every show from now on.)

Oct 9, 2016 at 3:17 AM Post #3,386 of 40,591
I also saw @EagleWings there and have him a listen to the PAW Gold. Since he had my reference DAP, I got a listen from one of the EE crew who had a most excellent selection of music (including some tasty metal) on his AK DAP. Thanks again \m/ \m/

So you did not try it with the LPG? Would love to know about hiss on the Zeus Adel.

Oct 9, 2016 at 3:30 AM Post #3,389 of 40,591
Cheers to @Jack Vang, Steve (@Canyon Runner) and the crew at the EE table. They went out of their way to help me out today.

It was also nice to meet @nmatheis and @moedawg140 at the table. I wish I had more time to tr more gear and meet more people.

I will share my impression on the Zeus-ADEL and Zeus later.

Oct 9, 2016 at 3:33 AM Post #3,390 of 40,591
Cheers to @Jack Vang
, Steve (@Canyon Runner
) and the crew at the EE table. They went out of their way to help me out today.

It was also nice to meet @nmatheis
 and @moedawg140
 at the table. I wish I had more time to tr more gear and meet more people.

I will share my impression on the Zeus-ADEL and Zeus later.

I look forward to reading all about it.

If you have any pictures taken please share it along, thanks a bunch! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back