Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Oct 5, 2016 at 3:42 PM Post #3,260 of 40,675
It definitely would need a 4 pin like on the JHA IEMs to work with those cables.

My guess is, in the case of JHA IEMs, there are 2 lines that run to each IEM, unlike the typical IEMs which has a single line per IEM. Line 1 connects to the pins 1 and 2 that are connect to the bass drivers and has the line has the bass adjusters in the cable that work like volume pots. Line 2 is connected to the pins 3 and 4 that are connected to the remaining drivers. So you not only need 4 pins, you would need a totally different configuration. 2 separate pins for the Bass drivers that connects to one of the lines and a different crossover system.

Oct 5, 2016 at 4:06 PM Post #3,261 of 40,675
Has anyone here ever used Comply wraps? And would you recommend them? I'm having no luck at getting my new custom Spartan to fit properly, neither ear will seal fully. This is my first CIEM and it just arrived yesterday.

Oct 5, 2016 at 4:16 PM Post #3,262 of 40,675

Has anyone here ever used Comply wraps? And would you recommend them? I'm having no luck at getting my new custom Spartan to fit properly, neither ear will seal fully. This is my first CIEM and it just arrived yesterday.

Strange. Comply wraps definitely work but if you're having an issue with seal please send it back and we'd be happy to tighten them for you.

Oct 5, 2016 at 4:22 PM Post #3,263 of 40,675
Just a quick update for those that will be attending RMAF. We will have the Spartan, Hermes, Athena, Apollo, and Zeus XR ADEL available to demo! We still have some shell adjustments to make for the final production version but this should give you guys a good idea of what's to come. We're super stoked to let you all try them!

Oct 5, 2016 at 4:29 PM Post #3,264 of 40,675
  Just a quick update for those that will be attending RMAF. We will have the Spartan, Hermes, Athena, Apollo, and Zeus XR ADEL available to demo! We still have some shell adjustments to make for the final production version but this should give you guys a good idea of what's to come. We're super stoked to let you all try them!

is this also an adel model ? will there be a chance to upgrade our normal athena to adel in the future ?

Oct 5, 2016 at 4:35 PM Post #3,265 of 40,675

is this also an adel model ? will there be a chance to upgrade our normal athena to adel in the future ?

Yes! All of the models listed in the above post are the ADEL variants and we'll be incorporating the technology into the rest of our lineup as well. As far as conversions go we're not sure yet but I am working on possibly having some kind of program for current owners.

Oct 5, 2016 at 5:11 PM Post #3,266 of 40,675
Yes! All of the models listed in the above post are the ADEL variants and we'll be incorporating the technology into the rest of our lineup as well. As far as conversions go we're not sure yet but I am working on possibly having some kind of program for current owners.

I don't think there'd be any shortage of current owners interested in having the conversion done. Keep us posted on that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back