Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Dec 11, 2020 at 9:22 AM Post #26,401 of 40,724
Did you just say you take your Odin to the gym? Say what now? Lmao.
Don’t get any ideas there😂. If you do, might as well bring your MAX to the gym too

Dec 11, 2020 at 9:24 AM Post #26,402 of 40,724
Don’t get any ideas there😂. If you do, might as well bring your MAX to the gym too
Helllll noooo!!!! I would not have an Odin left after my kind of workout. lol

Dec 11, 2020 at 10:11 AM Post #26,403 of 40,724
[

When you are the creator and one of the owners of the manufacturer, there is no problem getting it repaired.

Dec 11, 2020 at 10:22 AM Post #26,404 of 40,724

I did a double take while enjoying my morning coffee as well.

Helllll noooo!!!! I would not have an Odin left after my kind of workout. lol

I wouldn't even have a Stormbreaker left. Workout is always TWS.

Should be fine IMO. I drop mine at the gym from time time and if anything the shell will give out first. If you hear anything rattling inside however definitely shoot me a PM.
When you are the creator and one of the owners of the manufacturer, there is no problem getting it repaired.
It also speaks to them standing behind their products and ultimately the best kind of endorsement.

This is the kind of stuff that makes me like companies in particular.

Dec 11, 2020 at 11:15 AM Post #26,405 of 40,724
I’ve not heard anything to date reach nearly as deep as the LX, including the phantom. To each is own though.. I can’t dispute what you hear.
Far be it for me to question anyone on here and what they hear or attempt to ensure correct information is disseminated. My wounds have barely healed from the last attack of the minions. :ksc75smile:

Dec 11, 2020 at 11:40 AM Post #26,408 of 40,724
Well that's just because you're WRONG. Silly, senile old man.
You are correct that is why I am leaving things to the wet behind the ears experts

Dec 12, 2020 at 7:54 AM Post #26,410 of 40,724
So I had my Odin/Dx220 Max and absolutely blew the doors off people at my Christmas party for my office yesterday. Especially with some nice rock music.

I'm not at 200 hours with the dx220 Max yet. But man do I love this combo. It's absolute heaven to my ears. And had to wipe away them wet marks off my face this mornings listening session. Whatever I throw at this combo has turned to gold.

Dec 12, 2020 at 7:59 AM Post #26,411 of 40,724
So I had my Odin/Dx220 Max and absolutely blew the doors off people at my Christmas party for my office yesterday. Especially with some nice rock music.

I'm not at 200 hours with the dx220 Max yet. But man do I love this combo. It's absolute heaven to my ears. And had to wipe away them wet marks off my face this mornings listening session. Whatever I throw at this combo has turned to gold.
Did you tell them how much the combo cost?

Dec 12, 2020 at 8:03 AM Post #26,413 of 40,724
Did you tell them how much the combo cost?
Lol it is at that point folks look at you strange. This gym talk yesterday cracked me up, thinking that if anyone knew that sometimes I have at least 4K worth of gear with me. I travel a great deal and on the planes, many folks ask me questions, especially when they see Erlkonig or Odin and then spy my DAPs and then they hear 6K worth of gear.

Dec 12, 2020 at 8:07 AM Post #26,414 of 40,724
Lol it is at that point folks look at you strange. This gym talk yesterday cracked me up, thinking that if anyone knew that sometimes I have at least 4K worth of gear with me. I travel a great deal and on the planes, many folks ask me questions, especially when they see Erlkonig or Odin and then spy my DAPs and then they hear 6K worth of gear.
I love the look on their faces. Makes me laugh. Sometimes I ask them to guess after I tell them it is expensive.... most guess 2-500 smackers... WRONG. haha

Dec 12, 2020 at 8:08 AM Post #26,415 of 40,724
unnamed.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back