Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Sep 24, 2020 at 11:35 AM Post #25,352 of 40,587
Hello EVERYONE

5 days ago i sent the earphones to the US for the service due faceplate sticker was out i
paid 30$ shipping and as Empire Ears said i need to pay again addditional 75$ for their shipping, i have sent them the track# 5 days ago but stiill not get any response, i re-sent it 3 days ago again but still NO ANSWER!
whats is wrong with that company?
Earphones cost 3500$ and they are not able to answer during 48 i needed to double my letters AND THEY ARE NOT RESPONSE!!!

p.s. I DONT ASK EVERYONE TO LEAVE THEIR MESSAGES ABOUT HOW GOOD IS THIS COMPANY DONT FLOOD
089274A6-7249-4E56-ADB5-D82E8F245D7A.jpeg

Sep 25, 2020 at 2:53 PM Post #25,355 of 40,587
I regret selling my custom Legend X, a lot. I didn’t use It much at the time at all relative to the A18t but I wish I kept it.
It’s kind of crazy... I think I have heard more people say they regret letting go of the LX more than any other IEM. I think it’s because that tuning comes off as bass monster but the technicalities start to sneak up on you after a bit with the right pairing.

Sep 25, 2020 at 4:07 PM Post #25,358 of 40,587
PW audio 1950s + legend X is sublime

I’m looking forward to hearing this pairing.

Yea it certainly is. I ran that combo off of a Lotoo S1 from my MacBook and it really surprised me. That was the last pairing I heard before selling my universals to get customs.

I also have the Lotoo S1 and MacBook Pro and so I’ll try out this combo.

Sep 25, 2020 at 4:35 PM Post #25,359 of 40,587
Hey everyone! I just wanted to take the time today to keep you all in the loop. First and foremost, i'd like to apologize for all of the recent product delays. As you all know we ambitiously launched several new products during a very questionable period and with your support we’ve had tremendous, record-breaking success. While that's all extraordinary news it also came with several unexpected issues on our end.

Supplies/Suppliers – From cables to drivers we’ve faced an astonishing number of delays from just about every supplier leading to extended ETAs. We're ordering everything in far more excess than usual to avoid anymore potential delays in the future.

Employees - Perhaps the most difficult subject for me to discuss but I truly feel it's best to be transparent. Several of our employees have been affected by COVID-19 and it's really strained our lab. While no staff member of Empire Ears is directly infected with COVID-19 it has affected the lifestyles of our employees, primarily childcare. Schools are back in session now (virtually) and children are legally required to have adult supervision while assisting with online classes. Because of this we've lost nearly half of our manufacturing staff and have since hired several more but our rigorous training program requires a minimum of 6 months before we consider anyone proficient.

So needless to say Dean, myself and the remaining staff have been working tirelessly at all hours to try and fulfill every order to the best of our abilities. We can't apologize enough for the delays and we know how much this affects both you and our dealers but we are persevering and doing everything that we can. We wholeheartedly appreciate all of the overwhelming support with the launch. Thank you all for your patience, understanding and support.

On an entirely different note we've officially broken into the 4 digit mark for the number of Odin and Hero units sold! Now we just need to focus on handcrafting and delivering them :sweat_smile:. If you plan on ordering please check with our dealers for availability as several of them have already presold future batches and it's currently an 8+ week lead time before the next batch is shipped. If you've already ordered hang tight! We're working on it!

Dealers: https://empireears.com/pages/dealers

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2020 at 4:39 PM Post #25,360 of 40,587
Hey everyone! I just wanted to take the time today to keep you all in the loop. First and foremost i'd like to apologize for all of the recent product delays. As you all know we ambitiously launched several new products during a very questionable period and with your support we’ve had tremendous, record-breaking success. While that's all extraordinary news it also came with several unexpected issues on our end.

Supplies/Suppliers – From cables to drivers we’ve faced an astonishing number of delays from just about every supplier leading to extended ETAs. We're ordering everything in far more excess than usual to avoid anymore potential delays in the future.

Employees - Perhaps the most difficult subject for me to discuss but I truly feel it's best to be transparent. Several of our employees have been affected by COVID-19 and it's really strained our lab. While no staff member of Empire Ears is directly infected with COVID-19 it has affected the lifestyles of our employees, primarily childcare. Schools are back in session now (virtually) and children are legally required to have adult supervision while assisting with online classes. Because of this we've lost nearly half of our manufacturing staff and have since hired several more but our rigorous training program requires a minimum of 6 months before we consider anyone proficient.

So needless to say Dean, myself and the remaining staff have been working tirelessly at all hours to try and fulfill every order to the best of our abilities. We can't apologize enough for the delays and we know how much this affects both you and our dealers but we are persevering and doing everything that we can. We wholeheartedly appreciate all of the overwhelming support with the launch. Thank you all for your patience, understanding and support.

On an entirely different note we've officially broken into the 4 digit mark for the number of Odin and Hero units sold! Now we just need to focus on handcrafting and delivering them :sweat_smile:. If you plan on ordering please check with our dealers for availability as several of them have already presold future batches and it's currently an 8+ week lead time before the next batch is shipped. If you've already ordered hang tight! We're working on it!

Jack answering incoming phone orders at the moment

02D332C4-4E2E-4419-B7E1-B0D55C4DFE7F.jpeg

Seriously though, you all at EE have done an outstanding job writing your own history. All the success is well deserved. I saw the professionalism and creative genius first hand. I'd recommend anyone who was interested in stopping by to do so. It was a truly great experience. I know I'll be going back sometime.

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2020 at 4:40 PM Post #25,361 of 40,587
Hey everyone! I just wanted to take the time today to keep you all in the loop. First and foremost i'd like to apologize for all of the recent product delays. As you all know we ambitiously launched several new products during a very questionable period and with your support we’ve had tremendous, record-breaking success. While that's all extraordinary news it also came with several unexpected issues on our end.

source.gif

All the best with everything, Jack. As always, my best wishes to you and the entire EE family, wherever they may be. :)

Sep 25, 2020 at 5:44 PM Post #25,364 of 40,587
Just ordered a pair of custom Legend X's and I'm excited to say the least.
Congrats!
I was looking forward for custom Hero to become available. However, after reading everything I could about the Hero - I am now worried the highs would be unpleasant for me, and the Hero too bright in general. I am seriously thinking the Legend X would be the ideal upgrade for me (up from Bravados).
If only the LX had cost same as the Hero...

Sep 25, 2020 at 5:56 PM Post #25,365 of 40,587
Congrats!
I was looking forward for custom Hero to become available. However, after reading everything I could about the Hero - I am now worried the highs would be unpleasant for me, and the Hero too bright in general. I am seriously thinking the Legend X would be the ideal upgrade for me (up from Bravados).
If only the LX had cost same as the Hero...
You can snag one used for nearly the same. It's worth it, especially if you're happy with Bravado's. It's literally night and day.

EE usually runs sales also where the LX come out to $1800ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back