Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Aug 24, 2020 at 1:17 PM Post #24,183 of 40,662
It was posted on this thread by Jack. He authorized the release.

As of Monday we've officially sold out of all Founder's Editions. Furthermore the demand for both Odin and Hero, even in their standard variant, have far exceeded our expectations and while that's an extraordinary thing that we're extremely grateful for there's a few setbacks that come with it. CIEMs for all new models and the global MKII official release will be pushed back tentatively until the end of the year so that we can focus on the outstanding Odin and Hero orders.

Unless you don't mind waiting I would highly recommend placing your order ASAP through one of our dealers as you may not receive it until late September/early October. The first wave of pre-orders were completely wiped out with the majority of our dealer's 2nd and 3rd orders already being accounted for.

With all of that being said.....

tenor.gif

I will be authorizing the release of all Odin and Heros tomorrow (8/21/20) for shipment

Since my last post we've added a few new dealers to our roster:

MusicTeck (New Jersey)
https://www.musicteck.com/

888 Audio (Florida)
Phone number (850)-888-HIFI
info@888audio.com

All Empire Ears Official Dealers: https://empireears.com/pages/dealers

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2020 at 1:28 PM Post #24,184 of 40,662
It was posted on this thread by Jack. He authorized the release.
CL, I know Jack authorized the release, however I think logistically, there may not have been complete orders shipped yet. Probably a couple of days more before there are a little more in the wild. A trickle at this point

Aug 24, 2020 at 1:29 PM Post #24,185 of 40,662
I’m excited to see what you think. The upper frequencies are more relaxed in the Odin than Fourte, primarily in the 6-8k range.

But I’ll shut up now. You’ll see for yourself soon enough 🤟🏼
yeah, that’s my hot range I have to be careful with, good to hear your view.

nah, keep talkin’, it’s been enjoyable hearing your comments ...

Aug 24, 2020 at 1:30 PM Post #24,186 of 40,662
CL, I know Jack authorized the release, however I think logistically, there may not have been complete orders shipped yet. Probably a couple of days more before there are a little more in the wild. A trickle at this point
Yep. Not all of them were shipped if that’s how it came off. I said a bunch because I know bloomaudio.com fired off some shipments that would most likely be arriving today and tomorrow.

Aug 24, 2020 at 1:32 PM Post #24,187 of 40,662
Oh for real? Musicteck didn't tell me about it..:)
Didn't hear from Moon Audio either ...

POs are fulfilled in the order that they are placed. Both Musicteck and Moon's first orders are going out today so you should be hearing from them shortly:beerchug:

20200824_132903.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2020 at 3:39 PM Post #24,195 of 40,662

Users who are viewing this thread

Back