Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Jul 28, 2020 at 5:37 PM Post #22,216 of 40,591
Review is done, but can't be released until the official product announcement/introduction by EE.
Look forward to reading it on Aug 1, then :)

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:31 PM Post #22,218 of 40,591
You guys talking about being quiet in here like the calm before the storm :) I wish I could share more pictures, but gotta follow the rules of gag order. A few people messaged me, joking about me being a prick with those "golden" signature cover shots. That was all I was allowed to share, and put a fun spin on it.

I know, this is not much, but at least something, Odin with Xelastec tips (and the file name is random, so don't read too much into it).

ee-odin-x06.jpg

Hmm, the faceplate seems to be the same as other picture posted on here from headfonia I believe. Slightly disappointed, the teaser photo Jack posted was a different faceplate, it was a bit more intriguing to me the all black with logo. I'm not a big fan of the green "scales" I guess you could call it.

Jul 28, 2020 at 7:49 PM Post #22,219 of 40,591
Hmm, the faceplate seems to be the same as other picture posted on here from headfonia I believe. Slightly disappointed, the teaser photo Jack posted was a different faceplate, it was a bit more intriguing to me the all black with logo. I'm not a big fan of the green "scales" I guess you could call it.
Yeah neither am i. I ride the NYC subway and my UValkyries attracted waaaay too much attention....

Jul 28, 2020 at 8:00 PM Post #22,222 of 40,591
What kind of attention? Good or bad?
BAD........And these Effect Audio silver cables do not help...they look like something the elves made in the Lord of the Rings...

Jul 28, 2020 at 10:26 PM Post #22,224 of 40,591
BAD........And these Effect Audio silver cables do not help...they look like something the elves made in the Lord of the Rings...
Lmao! Myself personally I wouldn’t mind if people stared. As long as they didn’t think they looked expensive.

Jul 28, 2020 at 10:43 PM Post #22,225 of 40,591
Last edited:
Jul 28, 2020 at 10:55 PM Post #22,226 of 40,591
I'm talking about junkie wannabe gangbanger assholes, who are too ****ing stupid to pull their pants up.
Lmao. Yeah, you could of had regular apple pods and some of those types would say stuff anyways. That’s NY/NJ for you.

Jul 28, 2020 at 11:14 PM Post #22,227 of 40,591
You guys talking about being quiet in here like the calm before the storm :) I wish I could share more pictures, but gotta follow the rules of gag order. A few people messaged me, joking about me being a prick with those "golden" signature cover shots. That was all I was allowed to share, and put a fun spin on it.

I know, this is not much, but at least something, Odin with Xelastec tips (and the file name is random, so don't read too much into it).

ee-odin-x06.jpg
Really gotta get me some of those tips!

Jul 29, 2020 at 1:16 AM Post #22,230 of 40,591

ee-odin-x06.jpg
Xelastec tips is my most favorite one from my collection
:blush:
583D2AAD-3A75-41A9-80EB-39177980F897.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back