Emmeline "The Hornet" portable headphone amp.
Nov 4, 2005 at 3:39 PM Post #691 of 802
Quote:

Originally Posted by PFKMan23
LOL it kind of looks that way to me...

Charles was exited to have the prototype Hornet that made it to all these meets as his personal Hornet, doing that he grabed the camera, turned the Hornet on & just pluged the input & output with out thinking so he can post the pictures, the rest is History.

Nov 4, 2005 at 4:55 PM Post #692 of 802
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
I. Need. Money. Bad.

From way back in Post 3, Ray, YGPM.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 4, 2005 at 5:00 PM Post #693 of 802
OK, if you're facing my dilemma, you've got this amazing, tiny new gadget that you want to have with you at all times. How are you going to make sure your Hornet never leaves your side? Last night I went on the prowl for a good case with a belt loop. I found a great one, so I figured I should let you know about it.

The company that makes it is Nite Ize (niteize.com). It is their Universal Phone Holster (part CPS-03), size small. They sell it for $15 on their website, but I picked mine up at our local Fry's for $10. I chose mine in fashionable black, but you are free to accessorize with a range of sporting colors. Really, they should call this thing the Hornet Holster.

The Hornet just fits, after you stretch out the elastic sides of the case a bit. The bottom of the case is open, so put the Hornet in upside-down, so you can plug in the cables and access the volume knob.

In this picture, on the right side you see the volume knob poking out of the bottom of the case. On the left, at the top, you can just see the thumbscrew at the back of the case. I think this gives the sense for the real nice fit this case provides.
hornet_case.jpg

Nov 4, 2005 at 5:38 PM Post #694 of 802
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels
Charles was exited to have the prototype Hornet that made it to all these meets as his personal Hornet, doing that he grabed the camera, turned the Hornet on & just pluged the input & output with out thinking so he can post the pictures, the rest is History.

it's kinda funny that charles felt he needed to have it plugged in to take the pics
smily_headphones1.gif

so, charles, how does your PSP rate as a source?

Nov 4, 2005 at 11:32 PM Post #696 of 802
Quote:

Originally Posted by RaYSaMueLsSoN
ahahahah i didnt even realize i had done that b/c i jus plugged it in fast to take the picture... sry everyone bout that and yes i actually do know how to operate it lol but yea i was just in a rush to take the picture so yea sry lol

I was the same way when I opened up my package
eggosmile.gif

Nov 5, 2005 at 12:52 AM Post #698 of 802
Charles, OT, but is your avatar a Kawi by chance? Is it yours?

Nov 5, 2005 at 1:44 AM Post #699 of 802
Quote:

see atleast someone understands my situation lol now let's not pick on the small guy here ok i mean look who's my dad lol just joking dad!

Nah. We expect you to be able to eat just 10 eggs in one sitting
biggrin.gif

Nov 5, 2005 at 1:58 AM Post #700 of 802
Quote:

see atleast someone understands my situation lol now let's not pick on the small guy here ok i mean look who's my dad lol just joking dad!

You were doomed from birth.
evil_smiley.gif

Nov 5, 2005 at 3:47 AM Post #702 of 802
Quote:

Originally Posted by BRBJackson
Charles, OT, but is your avatar a Kawi by chance? Is it yours?

no actually its a Honda CBR900RR and no its not mine... I WISH! lol but i am really into bikes and cars ... and i dont noe if could take 10 eggs in one sitting like Teerawit expects but i think i could manage 8 lol and yea i was doomed from birth.... as for the "dog fezzes" lol i jus think that everyone else threw theirs away in all their excitement for the Hornet

Nov 5, 2005 at 4:30 AM Post #703 of 802
Quote:

no actually its a Honda CBR900RR and no its not mine... I WISH! lol but i am really into bikes and cars

The humped seat cowl must've thrown me off then. BTW, this is what I like to do when I'm not listening to your Dad's amps...

BRB_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back