Emmeline "The Hornet" portable headphone amp.
Nov 5, 2005 at 8:43 AM Post #707 of 802
just a quick question about the anodized colored hornets - are these in the works for later? I'd really like a red one - I realise this is an amp I'm buying and not a piece of jewelry, but hey, it looks good enough to be jewelry
smily_headphones1.gif
. Would the intro pricing still be valid on the color anodized hornets or is it just for these ones?

Nov 6, 2005 at 8:34 AM Post #708 of 802
Quote:

Originally Posted by rmx
just a quick question about the anodized colored hornets - are these in the works for later? I'd really like a red one - I realise this is an amp I'm buying and not a piece of jewelry, but hey, it looks good enough to be jewelry
smily_headphones1.gif
. Would the intro pricing still be valid on the color anodized hornets or is it just for these ones?

I second the question for colored hornets. However, I would also like to know if we could just go ahead and order and it would come in right away or if there would be a waiting period. Because I am under the impression that the first batch went at introductory price and other people buying quickly.

Nov 6, 2005 at 3:11 PM Post #709 of 802
One word for the color fashionista's- "Krylon".
Ray's conversation in regards to colors mentioned low demand, high cost, and last minute renegement of interest.

Nov 6, 2005 at 8:02 PM Post #710 of 802
are there any hornets left for the price of 295$?
what will be the price of the hornet after this special offer?

kind regards
daniel

Nov 6, 2005 at 9:30 PM Post #712 of 802
Quote:

Originally Posted by raisin
One word for the color fashionista's- "Krylon".
Ray's conversation in regards to colors mentioned low demand, high cost, and last minute renegement of interest.

Haha... that's true. It is rather silly. Still... any idea of if he's in stock now or currently back ordered due to demand? I would like to know because once he's in stock and some decent detailed reviews start peeking out I'd like to buy one too.

Nov 6, 2005 at 10:02 PM Post #713 of 802
You know, if they sell these threads for one price, ray sure is getting his money's worth out of it, on the other hand, if they sell by the post or page he's sure going broke fast!
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Nov 6, 2005 at 11:32 PM Post #716 of 802
It is by the month. However, I get a dime for every post posted, so double posts are appreciated.
wink.gif

Nov 8, 2005 at 2:17 PM Post #718 of 802
Quote:

Originally Posted by chungsoi
Hi Ray, the hornet arrived today...sounds awesome! Just had a question for you (or for anyone else) - Is there any way of knowing when the battery has been fully charged?

The power adaptor has plenty of current output, it is faster than any fast charger you can buy, any where between 1.5-2.0 hours your battery is tip top shape fully charged & ready to rock & roll. Enjoy it my freind.
Cheers.
Ray Samuels

Nov 9, 2005 at 1:00 AM Post #720 of 802
Quote:

Originally Posted by chungsoi
Excellent! Would it degrade/decrease the battery life if you over-charge it? (ie, would it be safe to leave it charging overnight?)

Yes, it is ok to have it connected to the adaptor while being off all night. It will charge to the right voltage & stay at that voltage until you remove the adaptor, NO harm to the battery, as this adaptor does not give higher voltage than what the battery requires.
Ray Samuels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back