Elizabeth Place Dayton OH, Cancelled
Jul 27, 2012 at 4:07 PM Post #64 of 84
Quote:
Anyone near or in coulumbus that would like to do a small meet?

I could be.

Quote:
Any interest in a Cincinnati one at a later date?

I could be.

biggrin.gif

Jul 30, 2012 at 9:02 PM Post #66 of 84
I have a wedding to attend in St. Louis the weekend of the 15th.

September 22nd? Or if another would want to host that weekend of the 15th.

Aug 10, 2012 at 5:55 PM Post #69 of 84
OK, It's a go for the 22 of September. I'll link an address and get particulars.

Elizabeth Place
1 Elizabeth Dr.
Dayton, OH

Free parking in front and an equipment cart will be at the drive up for use to bring in gear. I will meet at the front lobby and have signs directing to the room.

If you want to attend, give me a pm and I'll give you my cell. Time will be 10-5 (or later). We have the room to ourselves so no problem getting out later if desired.

There is a Subway on site and a gift shop with snacks. You are welcome to bring whatever you like as we have a kitchen for use if we want. The hospital said we can bring in beer/spirits as long as it doesn't turn into a college keg party.

Aug 31, 2012 at 2:42 PM Post #74 of 84
OK, let's start thinking about the 22nd and I'll start putting together a list of guests and their gear in the first post. Looking forward to meeting our new members and always good to see the current gang again.

Sep 9, 2012 at 7:58 PM Post #75 of 84
Its looking like i wont have my Anedio D2 in time, it seems they are still planning on having the next batch by "the end of september" but i have serious doubts that will be in time for the meet on the 22nd. So all ill have at the meet is my Audio-GD Sparrow that ive had for the last 2 years, and my Macbook loaded with music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back