Elizabeth Place Dayton OH, Cancelled
Jun 11, 2012 at 10:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 84

Happy Camper

Headphoneus Supremus
Been a while since we've gotten together and I know you guys have some new gear that would be of interest. No date is set so throw out schedules and let's see if we can put one together for the new members to hear what this is all about.

Jun 11, 2012 at 10:38 PM Post #2 of 84
Im obviously in! specailly now that i dont have to work all weekned every weekend. Basically any saturday from here onwards i would be totally down for.

Would love to see al the regulars and some new faces!

PS: i thought that room at the hospital tha you wrangled us last time was a pretty good size fo the amount of people we typically get
wink.gif

Jun 12, 2012 at 7:04 PM Post #3 of 84
Never been to a meet before, but I recently moved to Dayton ... would certainly be down, that's for sure. Tuesday, Friday, Sunday are days I'm free, though Saturday is also do-able. 

Jun 17, 2012 at 9:45 PM Post #5 of 84
Quote:
i think most people dont check this section of the forum very often...i added a linky to my signature :D

And that's how I saw this thread, so there ya go.  You posted something about the HD 800 pairing well with the DNA Sonett, and guess what I got.  

I'm in Columbus and free on weekends, and might be interested.

Jun 18, 2012 at 5:24 PM Post #7 of 84
Quote:
Been a while since we've gotten together and I know you guys have some new gear that would be of interest. No date is set so throw out schedules and let's see if we can put one together for the new members to hear what this is all about.

Count me in.  

Let me know if you want me to bring anything.  Read my sig.  Depending on the date I should have some more stuff as well.  

Also - I'll be happy to help with what ever I can.

Darryl

Jun 21, 2012 at 2:26 PM Post #10 of 84
The question I have would be how many people would be dealing with a school schedule. Would it be better to have it before classes or during.

Also as mentioned, adding the meet thread link to your sig gets it out.

Jun 21, 2012 at 3:26 PM Post #11 of 84
Quote:
The question I have would be how many people would be dealing with a school schedule. Would it be better to have it before classes or during.
Also as mentioned, adding the meet thread link to your sig gets it out.

i think that as long as we do it by the end of august, most people should be on summer vacation still. Though i guess some people could be takig summer classes as well. And if we do it on a saturday, we can avoid most of it i would think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back