Elizabeth Place Dayton OH, Cancelled
Jul 5, 2012 at 11:02 PM Post #32 of 84
Hey Now,

I would be in if we had the meet in Cincinnati again. Dayton is a bit far for me to do in a day. I've been trimming down of late, but I could bring along a CD transport, Audio-gd REF5 and Roc, BH Crack w/Speedball, ALO Amphora, HD650, couple pairs of modded Fostex and Yammie orthos.

--
Finest kind,
Chris

Jul 8, 2012 at 10:43 PM Post #33 of 84
Quote:
Hey Now,

I would be in if we had the meet in Cincinnati again. Dayton is a bit far for me to do in a day. I've been trimming down of late, but I could bring along a CD transport, Audio-gd REF5 and Roc, BH Crack w/Speedball, ALO Amphora, HD650, couple pairs of modded Fostex and Yammie orthos.

--
Finest kind,
Chris

I cant say that i would be opposed to that, specially if it meant more people would come.

Jul 10, 2012 at 6:05 PM Post #36 of 84
Chris, seems most all are from the Dayton area. I know that's a drive for you coming from well west of Louisville. If you want to drive to Cincy or Batesville, I'd drive the rest if that would help.

Bob, this is held for newbies in mind. We want to let new headphone hobbyists hear and see what's out there and how it compares to other stuff. Since most all of this stuff is hobby/small business supplied, you won't see it on a shelf.

Jul 13, 2012 at 4:27 AM Post #37 of 84
i would be interested depending on date

i can bring my  
Magnum v4 in woodies with 5ft mogami quad cable and grado jumbo pads
SR80s with normal cups
audio technica adh-m50
I dont have an amp yet though maybe by meet time i will

I might have one and set of V1 grado cups i am going to turn to see if there will be an interest in them. 

Jul 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM Post #40 of 84
Quote:
The date has been delayed to get more interested. After Labor day we'll try putting another date out.

Oh NO!  I almost pulled the trigger on a pair of Sennheiser HD600s, but held off thinking I'll have a chance to sample them first Aug 11.  If it's been postponed .... I ..... think ...... I'm ...... weakening .....

Jul 16, 2012 at 9:40 AM Post #41 of 84
The 600s are a very nice phone. If you are looking for a dynamic in a decent price range, I don't think you can do better, just different. Good headphone.

Jul 17, 2012 at 4:44 PM Post #42 of 84
I just moved to the Columbus area, so I'd definitely be interested in coming. Not sure if that weekend works for me yet, but it'd be nice to bring the gf along so she better understands why I blow all this money on sweet gear :D

Has the location been set?

Jul 17, 2012 at 5:31 PM Post #43 of 84
Quote:
I just moved to the Columbus area, so I'd definitely be interested in coming. Not sure if that weekend works for me yet, but it'd be nice to bring the gf along so she better understands why I blow all this money on sweet gear :D

Has the location been set?

we seem to be pretty sure of a dayton location since its most central to the area were trying to cover. But a date has not been set yet, we had the 11th at first, but ended up having to push it back, it will probably be one of the first weekends in september.

Though on second thought that might not be the best idea either, since school will just be starting back up then. we will have to see. hopefully soon! but i not too soon, i want to have my Anedio D2 before the meet, and im waiting on that 3rd batch to finish
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back