Elizabeth Place Dayton OH, Cancelled
Jul 17, 2012 at 10:11 PM Post #47 of 84
You guys are complicated.  
biggrin.gif

We could have had five meets by now.

Jul 18, 2012 at 8:41 AM Post #50 of 84
Quote:

we seem to be pretty sure of a dayton location since its most central to the area were trying to cover. But a date has not been set yet, we had the 11th at first, but ended up having to push it back, it will probably be one of the first weekends in september.

Though on second thought that might not be the best idea either, since school will just be starting back up then. we will have to see. hopefully soon! but i not too soon, i want to have my Anedio D2 before the meet, and im waiting on that 3rd batch to finish
smily_headphones1.gif

Where in Dayton are you guys thinking? Dayton looked pretty sizeable on Google Maps
tongue_smile.gif

Jul 18, 2012 at 5:38 PM Post #52 of 84
Cool, 1 hour and 15 mins for me from Columbus.  Seems like a weird place to have a headphone meet?  I like that battery back up power, can we have that so we're off their grid?  
biggrin.gif

Jul 21, 2012 at 8:10 PM Post #56 of 84
thank you Darryl for a very entertaining and enlightening mini meet. Between Chase and you, I got to hear music I don't frequent and enjoyed very much. Yes Chase, even death metal. Now I really look forward to hearing the two of you's new DACs in Sept.

Jul 21, 2012 at 9:12 PM Post #59 of 84
Quote:
thank you Darryl for a very entertaining and enlightening mini meet. Between Chase and you, I got to hear music I don't frequent and enjoyed very much. Yes Chase, even death metal. Now I really look forward to hearing the two of you's new DACs in Sept.

Haha very nice, im just happy to spread the metal love when i can. Oh and happy camper im not sure you wrote down that progressive rock group that you liked that was really melodic, they were Anathema and the name of the cd is Weather Systems.

Quote:
Not a problem - I had a ball.  Mono Blocks baby...

for sure! also, it turned out it was the dark star and not the connector 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back