Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Mar 26, 2013 at 8:03 AM Post #4,606 of 6,987
so i finally got down to downloading some music from that ever growing list (it never gets any shorter, only longer, always longer...) and i fell upon an artist i imagine you already know, but heres a reminder of how great this guy is

im so glad i found this guy, right when i was starting to really need something new 

If only there were more artists like Clubroot. I must of listened to their albums 100's of times.

I wasn't overly impressed with their most recent though.

Mar 26, 2013 at 10:23 AM Post #4,607 of 6,987
Quote:
This is pretty sweet. Makes me think of songs Burial would produce if he ever saw a sunny day. 

thats pretty cool, thanks

Quote:
If only there were more artists like Clubroot. I must of listened to their albums 100's of times.

I wasn't overly impressed with their most recent though.

really? its their most recent one im so impressed with! well perhaps when i download the earlier ones ill be even more impressed!

Mar 26, 2013 at 7:49 PM Post #4,610 of 6,987
thats pretty cool, thanks

really? its their most recent one im so impressed with! well perhaps when i download the earlier ones ill be even more impressed!

I think the best one they did was the original, don't get me wrong I do enjoy them all. :)

http://lodubs.bandcamp.com/album/lodubs-09002-clubroot-s-t

Mar 26, 2013 at 8:40 PM Post #4,611 of 6,987
I liked this:

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/VKvCy6YGL6k[/VIDEO]

It's probably not great, but I'm just getting into real music... :rolleyes:

Mar 26, 2013 at 9:02 PM Post #4,612 of 6,987
Quote:
I liked this:
It's probably not great, but I'm just getting into real music...
rolleyes.gif

EDIT: How do I embed a video?

Copy URL, click on the button that looks like film tape, and paste.

Mar 27, 2013 at 12:11 PM Post #4,615 of 6,987
Quote:
I think the best one they did was the original, don't get me wrong I do enjoy them all.
smily_headphones1.gif

http://lodubs.bandcamp.com/album/lodubs-09002-clubroot-s-t

ill definitely get the other two, theres no question about that. im blown away by the 3rd album, and you say the 1st two are even better? im sold =]

Quote:
I liked this:

It's probably not great, but I'm just getting into real music...
rolleyes.gif

real music?

Mar 27, 2013 at 3:06 PM Post #4,617 of 6,987
Quote:

real music?

I think he means music with integrity. We all know there's a lot of crap "music" out there that probably should be called "noise" instead.

That was a good song you posted gopanthersgo1. Old school dub ting.

Mar 27, 2013 at 9:07 PM Post #4,618 of 6,987
Soi - Umuajir [Dubstep]
Listening on my Pro900s, EQ'd the bass up a little. Sounds awesome.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf3acuHXfWM[/VIDEO]
Great song!

ill definitely get the other two, theres no question about that. im blown away by the 3rd album, and you say the 1st two are even better? im sold =]

real music?
I mean like non poopular alternative (Imagine Dragons, Deadmau5 (I still like some of his though), Bassnectar etc...)

I think he means music with integrity. We all know there's a lot of crap "music" out there that probably should be called "noise" instead.

That was a good song you posted gopanthersgo1. Old school dub ting.
Noise... good name! :D Also, it's a fun weird song, like if you would clap, and it would make a bass hit (I don't know what it's called, but that would be REAL cool. :p).

Lots of Psychedelic and Progressive Thing going on here.
biggrin.gif
That's AWESOME! I love the end where the drum noises start clacking more... :D

Mar 27, 2013 at 9:57 PM Post #4,619 of 6,987
Anyone checked out the new Kryptic Minds "Namaste" EP? It has the sought-after Badman VIP on it.

Mar 28, 2013 at 6:40 AM Post #4,620 of 6,987
Quote:

Lots of Psychedelic and Progressive Thing going on here.
biggrin.gif

if you guys like this, Shpongle has 4 albums out full of this psychodelic sound. Check out "are you shpongled?" "ineffable myseries of shpongle land' "nothing lasts but nothing is lost" and "tales of the inexpressible" each album is packed with tripped out music. If you are old like me, you may also have heard Simon Posfords solo work under the monicker Hallucinogen, it is old school psytrance aka goa trance - a bit dated now, but still worth checking out. His tack LSD, still sounds pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back