Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Dec 17, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #3,931 of 6,987
Quote:
lol! UKF iems:
http://www.ukflive.com/merchandise/product/33/Official-UKF-Headphones-PRE-ORDER?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=headphones

.... lol.... Might be worth a try, but I don't have high hopes

Anyways. The Upbeats were just announced to come to Toronto in January, a couple of my friends promo company is actually throwing it. I'm stoked. They've been releasing bangers all year.

Well there's this Crissy Criss guest mix. 21 mins in... A Dustup remix or VIP or something Idunno but it's dope. The whole mix is heavy. I'm really excited. 

https://soundcloud.com/theupbeats/1xtra-guest-mix

EDIT: Forgot the link. Derp

Dec 17, 2012 at 5:35 PM Post #3,932 of 6,987
This is so heavy. I'm glad Emperor signed with Critical. Gonna' do good things.

Dec 17, 2012 at 5:47 PM Post #3,933 of 6,987
Quote:
This is so heavy. I'm glad Emperor signed with Critical. Gonna' do good things.

THIS! Is it OUT on Critical? The album art in the video shows Ammunition 
confused.gif

Dec 17, 2012 at 6:20 PM Post #3,934 of 6,987
Quote:
THIS! Is it OUT on Critical? The album art in the video shows Ammunition 
confused.gif

I think he made that one on Ammunition before he signed to Critical. Killer tune regardless.

Dec 17, 2012 at 6:26 PM Post #3,935 of 6,987
This was Emperor's debut on Critical:

Monolith

Dec 17, 2012 at 8:51 PM Post #3,937 of 6,987
I grabbed a few tracks from that compilation. Not all of them really stood out for me. 

Critical has been releasing bombs all year. big tunes

Dec 17, 2012 at 8:57 PM Post #3,938 of 6,987
Yea, there's nothing that I don't like from that label. Everything they put out is quality.

Dec 17, 2012 at 9:40 PM Post #3,939 of 6,987
Quote:
its called liquid dnb, and its one of my favorite kinds =]

Makes sense, I guess I didn't think of liquid dnb since I got so accustom to thinking of Netsky and S.P.Y as liquid dnb and their beats are definitely more pronounced.   Speaking of Netsky, I think I prefer his older stuff to his newer stuff.

While I am on throwback hour and keeping the star theme going, here is one I'm not sure how many here would appreciate but I still play this one from time to time.

Quote:

and heres a new maduk tune which i thought was rather decent:

Found that one too and I would agree.  Not epic but definitely decent.  I liked it.  I really liked the sub-bass lines in it.  I see this one growing on me the more I play it.

Quote:
GUYS! WOAH!

For you neurofunk lovers. It's apprently so new and unheard of that it's not even on YouTube yet. It was first in my newest tracks on Beatport today

http://www.beatport.com/release/sabretooth/1014999

They usually put a small cut sample on YouTube prior to release ...sometimes the full version too.
wink.gif

edit

Quote:
Critical has to be my favourite label, did anyone pick up that Critical X compilation? There was some quality tracks on there and the exclusives weren't half bad either, I picked up the 12".

Forgot to say that compilation freaking killed it!

Dec 17, 2012 at 10:12 PM Post #3,940 of 6,987
^Ah yes, there it is. I couldn't find it initially, I guess it got uploaded after I looked, or I didn't look nearly hard enough

Dec 18, 2012 at 2:55 AM Post #3,941 of 6,987
Relay & Front. Probably my favorite liquid breakbeat artist along with Blackmill.

I love the melody in the last song.

These are probably one of the few artists where I can listen straight through an entire album.

Dec 18, 2012 at 5:53 AM Post #3,942 of 6,987
This is the best one I've heard since Monolake - Ghosts:

Connect.Ohm - 9980

I saw this at bandcamp the other day however didn't pay much attention. I'll check it out further I am a fan of Monolake Ghosts (track one especially)

And I bought Mistabishi's new SKUM album today from drum and bass arena in WAV, but never received the download link. :rolleyes:

I'm contacting customer support about it.

Dec 18, 2012 at 3:49 PM Post #3,943 of 6,987
I don't have much experience with DnB but I bought this a couple days ago. Will probably buy the remix set in the near future as well.

Dec 18, 2012 at 4:05 PM Post #3,944 of 6,987
Got this today from the mail. CDR with booklet. Bound by copper wire ;:D

Interesting stuff!
http://salamandertwo.bandcamp.com/music

Users who are viewing this thread

Back