Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Mar 28, 2011 at 3:00 PM Post #46 of 6,987

Trinity is my other favorite of theirs, but the rest of the album is not bad. I was hoping for a complete soundscape-y album, but was a little disappointed.
Quote:

Printer sounds never get old. Oh yes they do very quickly, but apparently not when you mix them into music. Good one.

I really like 009 Sound System - Dreamscape, and now you've inspired me to listen to their other songs.

Mar 28, 2011 at 6:24 PM Post #47 of 6,987

Hard hitter. Basic Channel offspring perhaps but.. just better
L3000.gif

Mar 29, 2011 at 10:36 PM Post #50 of 6,987
Can't wait for R3C0NF1GUR3D to come out, I'm especially excited for The Glitch Mob's mix of Derezzed, their remixes never fail to impress me.

Anyone else listen to Glitch?

I've been looking for some more laid-back sounding stuff like Crying Over Pros For No Reason, most of the glitch in my library is more upbeat like Certified Air Raid Material

Mar 29, 2011 at 10:49 PM Post #51 of 6,987
I'm a glitch fan, but more busy glitch like Evol Intent glitchy stuff.

Quote:
Can't wait for R3C0NF1GUR3D to come out, I'm especially excited for The Glitch Mob's mix of Derezzed, their remixes never fail to impress me.

I've been looking for some more laid-back sounding stuff like Crying Over Pros For No Reason, most of the glitch in my library is more upbeat like Certified Air Raid Material

Mar 30, 2011 at 3:16 AM Post #52 of 6,987
You guys should recommend me some Hardstyle. I just started getting into it again. I've picked up all of BioWeapon's latest stuff (a favorite of mine since their first release), and quite a few of Headhunterz's as well, but I want some more good stuff that maybe not everyone knows about. Hardstyle is a love hate relationship for me, and right now I'm lovin' it.

Mar 30, 2011 at 3:27 AM Post #53 of 6,987
I don't like hardstyle, but I do like hardtechno. Usually, hardstyle listeners can appreciate hardtechno because it's roughly the same bpm and has the same focus on bass kicks. It's a bit more monotonous though, without most of the (imo cheesy) melodies.

You could watch the video without sound just for Fernanda Martins as well
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 30, 2011 at 3:33 AM Post #54 of 6,987

To be honest, I'll listen to Hard(anything). I enjoy it all as long as it's hard usually. My favorite HardGenre is HardDance, actually. I like the slower BPM, but it takes some of the more cheesy melodies from Hardstyle. I LOVE the cheese man...pile it on.

SOMETHING LIKE THIS

Quote:
I don't like hardstyle, but I do like hardtechno. Usually, hardstyle listeners can appreciate hardtechno because it's roughly the same bpm and has the same focus on bass kicks. It's a bit more monotonous though, without most of the (imo cheesy) melodies.

You could watch the video without sound just for Fernanda Martins as well
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 30, 2011 at 6:17 AM Post #56 of 6,987
Quote:

[Youtube windows removed]

I liked these very much.
beyersmile.png

edIT - Crunk De Gaulle (feat. TTC, Busdriver and D-Styles)
The Glitch Mob - Animus Vox
Marty Party - Gangsteppin'

Mar 30, 2011 at 12:18 PM Post #57 of 6,987
Quote:

yes - but mostly in its most reduced form, minimal-dub, micromusic, low bit...

today for instance, this:

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/2825/micromusic-gettogether-2-berlin-2010-the-live-recordings/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back