Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Apr 6, 2011 at 3:43 AM Post #76 of 6,987

Quote:
Not exactly Electronic music, but people all over are calling this song 'Acoustic Trance'. I was blown away by it, so I figured I'd post it.

EDIT: Listening to it a few more times...It sounds like something Infected Mushroom would have a hand in. I honestly might do a remix of this song. Slap a kick and a bassline behind it and it'd be ready to go.

Cool guitar play and perfectly timed. Sounds like fruity loops
rolleyes.gif

Quote:
The world needs more hotflush, I preferred their fleur ep over this release though
triportsad.gif

I love both their EP's a whole lot. So lush. This one is off a HotFlush compilation but I am quite sure you know that. Seriously can't wait for more of their stuff.

Apr 6, 2011 at 6:56 AM Post #77 of 6,987
Just for fun lets lower the quality of this thread by bringing you the cheesiest music ever to come out of Sweden.
This music is known as "fjortismusik" in Sweden wich means the most corny and catchy bubblegum music 14 year old  kids play at home parties while drinking light beer pretending to be drunk and making out.

Apr 6, 2011 at 7:07 AM Post #79 of 6,987

Quote:
Just for fun lets lower the quality of this thread by bringing you the cheesiest music ever to come out of Sweden.
This music is known as "fjortismusik" in Sweden wich means the most and corny and catchy bubblegum music 14 year old  kids play at home parties while drinking light beer pretending to be drunk and making out.

Is the one with the duck the singer from Owl City?

Apr 6, 2011 at 8:13 AM Post #81 of 6,987

Quote:
This music is known as "fjortismusik" in Sweden wich means the most corny and catchy bubblegum music 14 year old  kids play at home parties while drinking light beer pretending to be drunk and making out.

Boten Anna was pretty popular in Holland as well a few years ago
frown.gif

@Moriez
Yup, I listened to the compilation on beatport, it didn't impress me...
frown.gif

To keep our thread going and because i'm not sure wether the guys in the Jazz thread appreciate it i'm just going to rant a bit about supersilent. Because everyone who hasn't listened to them before and likes a bit of musical adventure really should give them a try. It's one of those "superbands" (a band with well known members, like "them crooked vultures", "aethenor" and "Fenn 'O Berg"), the only member that i'm familliar with is Deathprod (a dark ambient superstar
gs1000.gif
) and their music is somewhat related to his solo work. It's quite dark and moody. Every CD (there's like 10 of them) is a collection of improvised tracks made using a couple of synthesizers and someone drumming in the background.

Examples

The second one is actually a video of some kind of preformance, it shows why I put it in the electronic thread in the first place.

Apr 6, 2011 at 11:51 AM Post #85 of 6,987
I enjoyed them all, but I really love the Camo & Krooked one (I've been getting into them for about a week now, they do some quality stuff). The Subsenix track was pretty great because I'm always looking for that Arena DnB sound. It's a little cheesy, but I like it every now and then.

Quote:
A few of the drum and bass tracks i've been listening to recently:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back