Electro Magnetic Amplifier Co. 535SE Headphone Amplifier/Preamplifier
Mar 14, 2017 at 8:10 PM Post #62 of 119
Everything still good for around the end of April?

Should be on track. We just received a big order from Mouser Electronics. :) If anything comes up from our other suppliers, we'll try to let you know as soon as we do.

Mar 15, 2017 at 10:43 AM Post #64 of 119
Mouser carries the big knob, but not stocked. That would account for this later delivery.  The cherry wood cabinets may still be in production.

But hey, please do not rush my order arbitrarily; do it methodically, rigorously, lovingly, and with a mind to be the best looking, built and voiced one yet. 
wink.gif

Apr 20, 2017 at 3:19 PM Post #67 of 119
Well you know how I feel; let Steve take extra time for quality.  Though It is in EMAC's interest to get wide exposure with their new customer amps as early as practical, in your case, since so much of this business is meet listening impressions and member recommendations driven, as well as product reviews.  

Jun 14, 2017 at 3:57 PM Post #70 of 119
I've been chatting with Steve, he's actively working away. I'll hopefully get a review sample at some point to check out. Looks like a really nice, high quality product though, and Steve has a great reputation in the industry.

Jul 17, 2017 at 3:06 PM Post #72 of 119
Posted by liamstrain, Jun 27, 2017

Chassis are built, passed QC, and off to powder coating and silk-screening. Finally getting down to where we will be able to start putting them together for shipping.

Our updated expected ship date is 7.31 - and thank you again! I'll do my best to keep you all updated on any possible changes.

Jul 19, 2017 at 7:25 PM Post #75 of 119
They say the last mile in a marathon race is the hardest. :ksc75smile:

I am not sure it will be end of the month. I asked the question on timetable after the 4th on The Audio Guild Facebook page and they could not commit yet. One vendor send only the nut but not the corresponding bolt. Hope it does happen but won't get too excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back