Electro Magnetic Amplifier Co. 535SE Headphone Amplifier/Preamplifier
Jul 20, 2017 at 7:37 AM Post #77 of 119
It's not hard to get nuts and bolts.

I work in manufacturing and can get just about anything in a week.

Maybe it's another part/component.

Jul 24, 2017 at 9:58 PM Post #79 of 119
It's not hard to get nuts and bolts.

I work in manufacturing and can get just about anything in a week.

Maybe it's another part/component.

I messaged with Liam tonight. That vendor could not meet the needed timeline and they found a replacement. While not yet committing to the end of the month to ship, they are still considering that as the goal. Liam was discussing everything with Steve so hopefully we will know something this week regarding shipping. :)

Aug 6, 2017 at 4:35 PM Post #80 of 119
I had a discussion with Steve late last evening on Facebook Messager. There was a problem with an outside vendor on the heat sinks finishing. A new vendor has been located. Bad news is a delay to towards the end of the month. It is so close. I am taking some PTO around Labor Day and Steve thought I should have mine.

Aug 30, 2017 at 10:32 PM Post #82 of 119
I had a discussion with Steve late last evening on Facebook Messager. There was a problem with an outside vendor on the heat sinks finishing. A new vendor has been located. Bad news is a delay to towards the end of the month. It is so close. I am taking some PTO around Labor Day and Steve thought I should have mine.

As far as I know they have not shipped and Labor Day is almost here. My last messaging with Steve sounded like they are close and still may ship this week but I don't think it will be here when I am off Thursday, Friday and Monday.

Sep 16, 2017 at 1:06 PM Post #83 of 119
I've gotten frustrated.

No replays to email, Facebook messenger, Facebook, this thread and the inbox here in 15 or more days.

What the hell is the hold up? There aren't that many parts in the amp. And as far as I know it's only 7 amps that were bought. So either anything that is customed design like a board must of been made or designed wrong. Or they decided to do a much bigger run and every month or so they buy another part in bulk.

Sep 16, 2017 at 1:46 PM Post #84 of 119
Your frustration is understandable. I am sorry.

I'm in problem solving mode, working to figure out how to get these built and shipped as soon as we can. Most all parts are in, but we are still missing a few key components, and hope to get those in soon. Some did have to be bought in bulk, but our issues are something Steve and I are going to have to have a serious talk about once we get these out the door. I can only apologize, in the meantime. We will get these out as soon as we can, but I hesitate to promise another date as I simply cannot rely on the information that I'm given.

Sep 16, 2017 at 5:32 PM Post #85 of 119

I'm in problem solving mode, working to figure out how to get these built and shipped as soon as we can. Most all parts are in, but we are still missing a few key components, and hope to get those in soon. Some did have to be bought in bulk, but our issues are something Steve and I are going to have to have a serious talk about once we get these out the door. I can only apologize, in the meantime. We will get these out as soon as we can, but I hesitate to promise another date as I simply cannot rely on the information that I'm given.

Thank you.

Sep 18, 2017 at 7:29 PM Post #86 of 119

I was part of the massdrop group and my order was canceled this weekend by massdrop. I'm still interested Its a beautiful looking pice and I can only hope it sounds just as good. again I'm still interested

Sep 18, 2017 at 8:07 PM Post #87 of 119
I was part of the massdrop group and my order was canceled this weekend by massdrop. I'm still interested Its a beautiful looking pice and I can only hope it sounds just as good. again I'm still interested

Thanks Ripley. I'll keep you posted on what we can figure out. Massdrop couldn't allow us to delay any longer, per their agreement - which I totally understand. I'll try to keep people updated as we go forward.

Oct 8, 2017 at 9:06 PM Post #89 of 119
I am coming home, Steve Eddy! Update production.

Nov 13, 2017 at 7:06 PM Post #90 of 119
I received this from Liam in a message so I hope it is okay to share. It is getting so close.
upload_2017-11-13_18-6-13.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back