EFN Where are you?
Mar 26, 2010 at 5:49 AM Post #62 of 75
I sms him about my Baby Stax and he sometimes reply to me, but there's no indication that he's going to return it to me anytime soon.

He's been saying that he's having a hard time in real life, but I don't think that's a good excuse to turn your back completely to the people and community whom have supported him in the past years. But I don't know what his current state of mind is like either.

I have a few strings I could pull on his side (I know where he works and a couple of suits there) but I'm holding out to give him time to make good on his promises on his own terms for his sake. But time and patience is definitely running out.

Anyone else is having a problem with EFN?

Mar 27, 2010 at 2:30 PM Post #63 of 75
I'm still not sure about EFN. Had him do a recabling job for my PK1s. He was great in communication before I sent the money. After he got my phnes and payment, he took some time doing it and in the end, the work didn't turn out well. One driver is blown. I asked for a refund for the total expense. Now he tried to find all the reasons to delay this. When I threatened to post a negative feedback, he agreed to make a refund, but only a partial one and promised to pay the rest later. From that time on, I've never heard anything from him. I'm pretty sure that I will never do business with him again.

Mar 28, 2010 at 12:32 PM Post #64 of 75
I opened up my LOD. The soldering was poor and the cable snapped. The hotglue he used was supposed to cover the cables but it didn't.

I'm just going to solder it back and add some hot glue to seal it in.

Note to self: never get any cables from EFN anymore.

May 27, 2010 at 10:24 PM Post #68 of 75
Yeah, I can't imagine anyone sending stuff to EFN at this point.  I sent him my STAX when he was still active on the forums.  Its actually a custom one he did, but it didn't work when I first got it.

-Jim

May 28, 2010 at 12:24 AM Post #69 of 75
Does everyone that can DIY or build or become a MOT have a built-in clock that times out and one day they turn into an irresponsible lamer? 
It seems people everyone trusts turn into monsters some day.
Weird. 
confused_face(1).gif

eek.gif

May 28, 2010 at 12:46 AM Post #70 of 75

He's nothing but a liar to me now. He definite received and read your emails and won't reply them. I had a terrible transaction with him and it's sad to see more people having problems.
Quote:
Does anyone know how to get ahold of EFN?  He's had my STAX for about 8 months and won't replay to PMs or emails...

Thanks,
Jim

May 30, 2010 at 7:55 PM Post #71 of 75
I think most people vastly underestimate the amount of work and responsibility attach to a commercial endeavor. Hence the repeated fail of so many would be MOTs.

Aug 6, 2010 at 4:02 AM Post #73 of 75
mad.gif
New Victim here,the story is start from yesterday i reinstall my imoded ipod(mod by EFN) use ipod original firmware to learn music i found out i can direct control the volume without amp....
eek.gif
,i have try to contact him with SMS, email and pm him at another forum untill now he haven't reply me
angry_face.gif
when i saw this topic...formerly i not the 1 of the Victim on this case.will try to tear open my ipod see what happen.

Aug 6, 2010 at 4:41 PM Post #74 of 75
Should I stick my silver cable in an edax to check if it's actually silver?  Seeing this thread is making me doubt the quality of these goods, especially the improperly-functioning imod.  Has anyone done any scans of his work to make sure he isn't throwing in cheap copper when he's saying pure silver?

Aug 15, 2010 at 11:37 PM Post #75 of 75
At this point, I wouldn't put anything past the guy.  He ripped me off big time and I won't let it go until he makes it right.  Who has his phone number? 

-Jim

Quote:
Should I stick my silver cable in an edax to check if it's actually silver?  Seeing this thread is making me doubt the quality of these goods, especially the improperly-functioning imod.  Has anyone done any scans of his work to make sure he isn't throwing in cheap copper when he's saying pure silver?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back