Effect Audio cables thread
Nov 29, 2023 at 12:08 PM Post #7,546 of 7,919
For now, I believe it’s a limited version cable specifically for the upcoming holiday month.

It’s a hybrid much like the Eros S and Eros 1st anniversary special edition cable.
Ok

Do we know the price ? :k701smile:

Nov 29, 2023 at 12:11 PM Post #7,547 of 7,919
EA makes good cables. Really like the Eros S 1st AE. It's a bit chunky, making the chunky Monarch MKIII seem less chunky. :smile:

Lightweight, supple, and sounds good. The 2-pin "locks" in to the MMK3's sockets and provides a very solid grip to the monitors.

Bonus points: provides cushioning when placed in my Pelican 1010 case, so that the IEMs won't bounce around. No foam needed.

MMK3.jpg

Monarch MKIII ZX707 Eros S.jpg

:beerchug:

Nov 29, 2023 at 1:59 PM Post #7,548 of 7,919
EA makes good cables. Really like the Eros S 1st AE. It's a bit chunky, making the chunky Monarch MKIII seem less chunky. :smile:

Lightweight, supple, and sounds good. The 2-pin "locks" in to the MMK3's sockets and provides a very solid grip to the monitors.

Bonus points: provides cushioning when placed in my Pelican 1010 case, so that the IEMs won't bounce around. No foam needed.

MMK3.jpg

Monarch MKIII ZX707 Eros S.jpg
:beerchug:
Very beautiful association 😎🥰👍

Nov 29, 2023 at 5:03 PM Post #7,550 of 7,919
I've got the Christmas cable here for review and will drop a video on the same day it's released for sale, but here are some early impressions:

It's a beautiful looking and feeling cable (as we're used to from EA). The copper/silver combination always looks wonderful. The influence it brings is all about clarity! Not in an overdone way - it's still very enjoyable, refined and the image focus is outstanding!

I've also got the Eros S 1st Anniversary and Ares S 8W here and the Ares S 8W sounds meaty and thick next to the Christmas cable (I love the Ares S 8W by the way). The Eros S 1st takes a step or two towards clarity compared to the Ares S 8W and then the Christmas cable takes a couple more steps again. Like I said, it's not harsh in anyway, but clarity and focus is definitely it's calling card compared to the other two similar EA cables I have. It's a great match with warmer IEMs like my old Noble K10 customs.

Nov 29, 2023 at 6:34 PM Post #7,551 of 7,919
Just received a Fusion 1 cable and after a few hours spent listening to it coupled with an Rn6 on an N30, I can say for a first opinion that I’m quite satisfied with what i heard, it shows a really good overall synergy 👌

Good work EA, it seems like you concocted a nice jewel with this one 👍

Btw, any dates / news for the other Fusion cables to come ? I can‘t wait to see where we’re going next 😊

IMG_2685.jpeg

Nov 29, 2023 at 9:18 PM Post #7,552 of 7,919
Ok

Do we know the price ? :k701smile:
It's gonna be really attractive and it will be bundled with a gift 😉 🎁
Do keep an eye out on our socials!

I've got the Christmas cable here for review and will drop a video on the same day it's released for sale, but here are some early impressions:

It's a beautiful looking and feeling cable (as we're used to from EA). The copper/silver combination always looks wonderful. The influence it brings is all about clarity! Not in an overdone way - it's still very enjoyable, refined and the image focus is outstanding!

I've also got the Eros S 1st Anniversary and Ares S 8W here and the Ares S 8W sounds meaty and thick next to the Christmas cable (I love the Ares S 8W by the way). The Eros S 1st takes a step or two towards clarity compared to the Ares S 8W and then the Christmas cable takes a couple more steps again. Like I said, it's not harsh in anyway, but clarity and focus is definitely it's calling card compared to the other two similar EA cables I have. It's a great match with warmer IEMs like my old Noble K10 customs.
Glad you liked it! It is product dedicated to our fans :) We have been receiving many requests for this since the start of the launch of Signature Series and we thought it will be nice to do a small batch just for our fans. Christmas is the jolly season of gifting and its the perfect time for this! 🥳

Just received a Fusion 1 cable and after a few hours spent listening to it coupled with an Rn6 on an N30, I can say for a first opinion that I’m quite satisfied with what i heard, it shows a really good overall synergy 👌

Good work EA, it seems like you concocted a nice jewel with this one 👍

Btw, any dates / news for the other Fusion cables to come ? I can‘t wait to see where we’re going next 😊

IMG_2685.jpeg
Rn6 and Fusion 1 pairs very well sonically!
We are celebrating Effect Audio's 15th Year Anniversary next year! Let's just say it will be an exciting year with a mix of tried and true products, innovative takes and fun collaborative projects. 😎

- Jordon

Effect Audio Stay updated on Effect Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/effectaudiosg/ https://twitter.com/EffectAudio https://www.instagram.com/effectaudio/ http://www.effectaudio.com/ https://wa.me/message/A64BKXQECHD4E1 info@effectaudio.com
Nov 30, 2023 at 1:54 PM Post #7,553 of 7,919
I’ve been listening to some soft rock today using the AresS x Cadmus. The main thing that strikes me at the moment is the amount of space around everything on the stage. On good recordings you can pinpoint where the musicians and instruments are with great clarity. I’m not very good at trying to explain this, but it’s as though you could imagine yourself floating around on the stage and stopping at each thing to listen to it in isolation. But at the same time everything on the stage comes together to give you the song.

The Legend X comes through sounding clear and detailed. I was concerned that the Ares S element might make the LX a bit too thick, but it doesn’t at all. I’m going to try a few different music genres now to see how it sounds.

IMG_2658.jpeg

Nov 30, 2023 at 5:58 PM Post #7,554 of 7,919
I’ve been listening to some soft rock today using the AresS x Cadmus. The main thing that strikes me at the moment is the amount of space around everything on the stage. On good recordings you can pinpoint where the musicians and instruments are with great clarity. I’m not very good at trying to explain this, but it’s as though you could imagine yourself floating around on the stage and stopping at each thing to listen to it in isolation. But at the same time everything on the stage comes together to give you the song.

The Legend X comes through sounding clear and detailed. I was concerned that the Ares S element might make the LX a bit too thick, but it doesn’t at all. I’m going to try a few different music genres now to see how it sounds.

IMG_2658.jpeg

Nicely explained! I completely agree. The imaging and separation from the Ares S X Cadmus is fantastic

Nov 30, 2023 at 6:42 PM Post #7,555 of 7,919
Does Effect Audio deliver to the UK? I can't find it on their drop down menu at checkout? I have an Eros S Anniversary and would love to add the new Christmas Ares S x Cadmus when it becomes available

The Eros S Anniversary has amazing synergy with my Empire Ears EVO and now I am completely hooked on the brand! 😆

Dec 1, 2023 at 6:30 AM Post #7,556 of 7,919
Dec 1, 2023 at 6:33 AM Post #7,557 of 7,919
Does Effect Audio deliver to the UK? I can't find it on their drop down menu at checkout? I have an Eros S Anniversary and would love to add the new Christmas Ares S x Cadmus when it becomes available

The Eros S Anniversary has amazing synergy with my Empire Ears EVO and now I am completely hooked on the brand! 😆
They should deliver to the UK. If you can’t find it on the site then contact @JordonEA who will be able to help.

Dec 1, 2023 at 6:36 AM Post #7,558 of 7,919

IMG_2658.jpeg
It smells good 😊👍

Dec 2, 2023 at 10:18 AM Post #7,559 of 7,919
Many thanks to @Damz87 and @EffectAudio for arranging the tour of the Fusion 1 cable!

I also had the great fortune of having the Fusion 1 at the same time as some other EA cables and have published a little round up here.

All in all, I am very impressed by the Fusion 1 and think that it would synergise well with a broad spectrum of IEMs in anyone's collection!

Dec 2, 2023 at 6:56 PM Post #7,560 of 7,919
DSC01475.JPG

ARES S X Cadmus

This marriage turned out to be an excellent match. I am guessing EA fellas probably planned this one all along. The end results is fantastic. My initial thoughts was gonna have to check it next to the Cadmus FE. Its not exactly the FE but it clearly is an outstanding cable nonetheless. It is perhaps one of the nicest hybrid cables I have ever used on any IEM. Excellent work @EffectAudio. Will post more thoughts on them once they get some nicer IEMs hooked up to them. If you guys don't know it is hooked up to the Simgot EA1000. $220 IEM makes it sound like a $500 IEM. Lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back