Effect Audio cables thread
Aug 22, 2023 at 3:11 PM Post #7,321 of 7,964
Ya, I’m with you. The monarch’s have a recessed 2-pin and I’m thinking the shell might be a hair out of spec. Just figured I’d ask. Appreciate the help kind sir 🤙🏼

Aug 22, 2023 at 10:03 PM Post #7,322 of 7,964
Nice catching up with you man! @Deferenz. I'm glad you liked the Chiron: Nova, the addition of a copper silver hybrid material to Chiron helps to bring out more warmth without sacrificing on the details.

London is such a beautiful city (+ much better weather than Singapore) and I can't wait to be back next year! 😃

- Jordon
First and last time I've seen someone compliment London weather!

Aug 24, 2023 at 1:05 AM Post #7,323 of 7,964
DSC01321.JPG
EROS S 1st anniversary. Quite the looker, especially right out of the box.

Gotta hand it to the Effect Audio guys for a classy display when opening one of these. This cable is supposed to be an intro level cable? I don't think so. These cables will adorn and enhance anything you attach them to. Looking forward to getting to know these. That black with gold specs. So nice.
I was also very impressed by the aesthetic of the Eros S 1AE, been rocking it around town and those looks are bulletproof. It's gotta a real 'space future' tech style and I could not be enjoying it more:gs1000smile:. So far I've only had it on my moondrop kato's (cuz they fit under my motorcycle helmet while i'm riding) but this weekend I'm hooking it up to my thieaudio monarch mk3 to really test it out

Aug 24, 2023 at 6:43 AM Post #7,325 of 7,964
I was also very impressed by the aesthetic of the Eros S 1AE, been rocking it around town and those looks are bulletproof. It's gotta a real 'space future' tech style and I could not be enjoying it more:gs1000smile:. So far I've only had it on my moondrop kato's (cuz they fit under my motorcycle helmet while i'm riding) but this weekend I'm hooking it up to my thieaudio monarch mk3 to really test it out
I’m glad you’re enjoying it! Would love to hear those MMK3 impressions when you get a chance. I own one as well and I’ve had my eye on the Eros S.

Aug 24, 2023 at 10:08 AM Post #7,326 of 7,964
e5a21ac9-7b55-4762-b02a-ec3ce41dfd46.jpeg

Effect Audio Fusion 1 is having its best time with Elysian Annihilator in a full gold color combo. Fusion 1 features a strong and tight bass and well airy mids and highs. Easy pairing with multi driver IEMs.

Aug 24, 2023 at 10:52 AM Post #7,327 of 7,964
e5a21ac9-7b55-4762-b02a-ec3ce41dfd46.jpeg
Effect Audio Fusion 1 is having its best time with Elysian Annihilator in a full gold color combo. Fusion 1 features a strong and tight bass and well airy mids and highs. Easy pairing with multi driver IEMs.
What is the connector for the Annihilator & Fusion 1. Is it mmcx?

Aug 24, 2023 at 11:21 AM Post #7,329 of 7,964

I own numerous thicker 8 cored cables of various types, the Eros S 1st might be the most pliable, and surprisingly lighter than most 8 wired cables. Not to mention stunning in the way they look on IEMs.

Aug 24, 2023 at 12:16 PM Post #7,330 of 7,964
Annihilator uses a Pentaconn connector.
Thanks @Smirk 24

Ok, n00b question - I take it that Effect Audio can provide a Pentaconn connector for the Fusion 1 ? (As I can see that @Gavin C4 has it connected to the Annihilator)

I didn’t know you could get this via ConX.

Aug 24, 2023 at 12:24 PM Post #7,331 of 7,964
Thanks @Smirk 24

Ok, n00b question - I take it that Effect Audio can provide a Pentaconn connector for the Fusion 1 ? (As I can see that @Gavin C4 has it connected to the Annihilator)

I didn’t know you could get this via ConX.
You can. Under the "IEM Connectors" dropdown on the Fusion 1 page, you select "Additional ConX P Ear Connectors (+US$15)"

And no worries, their site is confusing. I had to reach out for support using their website my first time around.

Aug 24, 2023 at 1:11 PM Post #7,332 of 7,964
You can. Under the "IEM Connectors" dropdown on the Fusion 1 page, you select "Additional ConX P Ear Connectors (+US$15)"

And no worries, their site is confusing. I had to reach out for support using their website my first time around.
I’ve just had a look on the EA site and found it where you said. It would be better I think if they actually used the word Pentaconn rather than putting just the letter P.

It’s good to know that we can get that connector though. I listened to the Annihilator 2023 at Canjam and it’s a special IEM.

Aug 24, 2023 at 1:20 PM Post #7,333 of 7,964
I’ve just had a look on the EA site and found it where you said. It would be better I think if they actually used the word Pentaconn rather than putting just the letter P.

It’s good to know that we can get that connector though. I listened to the Annihilator 2023 at Canjam and it’s a special IEM.
Indeed it is. I’m glad you were able to find it.

Aug 24, 2023 at 9:56 PM Post #7,334 of 7,964
First and last time I've seen someone compliment London weather!
It was at 23-25 degrees celsius when I was there 😍 Definitely better than Singapore's constant 32 degrees all year round 🥲

Thanks for the great suggestion, let me throw that back to our web team! Shouldn't be too much of a hassle to change that out!

- Jordon

Effect Audio Stay updated on Effect Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/effectaudiosg/ https://twitter.com/EffectAudio https://www.instagram.com/effectaudio/ http://www.effectaudio.com/ https://wa.me/message/A64BKXQECHD4E1 info@effectaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back