Effect Audio cables thread
Apr 10, 2020 at 10:09 AM Post #4,426 of 7,919
Good review. I especially liked the comparison between the Horus X and Code 51. From what you say about them both I think my preference would be for the Code 51 as it seems to be a bit of a warmer cable.

One thing I would mention though is that the article says that Code 51 was the only EA cable to come in 22AWG, except for the made to order Jumbo. (There seems to be a word missing though, “flagship cable and the only < ? > of their cables to come in 22 AWG size” ) I mention this because I have the Thor Silver II + from EA and that cable is 22AWG.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. My bad!

Apr 10, 2020 at 11:19 AM Post #4,427 of 7,919
Good review. I especially liked the comparison between the Horus X and Code 51. From what you say about them both I think my preference would be for the Code 51 as it seems to be a bit of a warmer cable.

One thing I would mention though is that the article says that Code 51 was the only EA cable to come in 22AWG, except for the made to order Jumbo. (There seems to be a word missing though, “flagship cable and the only < ? > of their cables to come in 22 AWG size” ) I mention this because I have the Thor Silver II + from EA and that cable is 22AWG.

Isn’t the Code 51 24 AWG?

Apr 14, 2020 at 5:33 AM Post #4,432 of 7,919
Hello everyone, 'hope you're all doing well and staying safe wherever you are in the world. I've just published my review of Effect Audio's Code 51 on THL. So, if you're interested in seeing what it can contribute to some of your favourite flagship in-ears, or curious about the cable in general, you can head over to the review via the link below. Again, 'hope you enjoy, and have a good week ahead. :)

Effect Audio Code 51 - Titan Talk

EA-C51-4-S.jpg

Apr 25, 2020 at 7:59 AM Post #4,434 of 7,919
Hi all,

In case you guys are still unaware, our retail arm, Space by Effect Audio is retailing the highly coveted limited edition EVE20 along with the Elysium Universal and Custom.

To reward audiophiles who purchase the limited edition EVE20 directly from us, we will be giving away a Maestro cable (worth USD99) to the first 5 customers who purchase the EVE20 directly from us!

This is done on a first come, first served basis, so do hurry!

For further information about the EVE20, please take a look at this excellent, comprehensive review by Deezel177
For further information about our current offer, do take a look at the FB post on Space by Effect Audio

EVE1.jpg

Apr 25, 2020 at 8:16 AM Post #4,435 of 7,919
Hi all,

In case you guys are still unaware, our retail arm, Space by Effect Audio is retailing the highly coveted limited edition EVE20 along with the Elysium Universal and Custom.

To reward audiophiles who purchase the limited edition EVE20 directly from us, we will be giving away a Maestro cable (worth USD99) to the first 5 customers who purchase the EVE20 directly from us!

This is done on a first come, first served basis, so do hurry!

For further information about the EVE20, please take a look at this excellent, comprehensive review by Deezel177
For further information about our current offer, do take a look at the FB post on Space by Effect Audio

EVE1.jpg

What is the cable connection on the VE IEMs, 2 pin or mmcx ?

Apr 27, 2020 at 1:42 AM Post #4,437 of 7,919
headfi-3.jpg

T-Minus 3 to the Horus X Grand Draw!

Effect Audio's Facebook Page
30th April 2020
8PM Singapore Time

Note: This is the last day for everyone to participate in not only the Horus X grand draw through coupon purchases but also in our secondary draw!
To purchase coupons
To participate in our secondary draw: Simply share this post to your personal FB page

Last Call for both draws!

Apr 27, 2020 at 10:23 AM Post #4,438 of 7,919
webwxgetmsgimg-3.jpeg

EVE20 Demo Program

Space by Effect Audio is happy to announce the EVE20 Demo Program

Anyone can now try the amazing, brand new, limited-edition EVE20 for free for a period of 3 days!

Simply place a deposit with us for the duration of the demo and we’ll return it once the demo set has been returned.

It’s that simple!

Contact us now via PM or info@effectaudio.com for further information and you’re on your way to enjoying this work of art!

Apr 29, 2020 at 8:10 AM Post #4,439 of 7,919
Still in lockdown here in the UK, and I’m working from home. I’m currently enjoying the Jeff Beck back catalogue using N6ii, Legend X and the Thor Silver II+

8A0435FC-A86F-4302-A962-8846B3F2296A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back