Effect Audio cables thread
Oct 25, 2019 at 4:02 AM Post #4,023 of 7,919
I’m wondering what a Thor II/Leonidas II hybrid 8w cable would sound like... I just so happen to have both...

Thats a very interesting configuration, i personally had never tried this configuration before. Base on my humble opinion, i believe the stage width will be greatly enhanced by the Leo II, The configuration will provide more texture, the details and clarity will be more pronounced.

Oct 27, 2019 at 6:06 PM Post #4,024 of 7,919
Paul, can you please advise your thoughts on the Hades (12Wires)? and which of your Bespoke combination is more similar to the Hades? I have the Erlkonig and is the stock cable of the Erlkonig comes from the Vogue series?

Oct 28, 2019 at 3:41 AM Post #4,025 of 7,919
Paul, can you please advise your thoughts on the Hades (12Wires)? and which of your Bespoke combination is more similar to the Hades? I have the Erlkonig and is the stock cable of the Erlkonig comes from the Vogue series?
The stock Erl cable is a pure silver, and it has been around for much longer than the Vogue series :)

It's either been developed specifically for VE, or it's a Thor II imo

Oct 28, 2019 at 3:45 AM Post #4,026 of 7,919
The stock Erl cable is a pure silver, and it has been around for much longer than the Vogue series :)

It's either been developed specifically for VE, or it's a Thor II imo
True, I didn't think about that. The Erl was released prior to the Vogue series. Smart guy.

Oct 28, 2019 at 10:14 AM Post #4,028 of 7,919
Coming soon! October 30th - "[Review] Effect Audio Vogue Cables"

DSC03828.JPG

Oct 28, 2019 at 8:39 PM Post #4,029 of 7,919
@mvvRAZ, When you receive your cables (Cleo Octa, Cleo/Leo) for the Elysium can you please tell me if it decreases or reduces the airiness, sparkle, brightness of the treble? The Elysium has a nice treble and I want to know how the cable changes it.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2019 at 11:35 PM Post #4,030 of 7,919

Hi Jalo, i apologise for the late response, As i am just back in the office. The "Hades" cable is a 3 material hybrid, consist of "Gold plated silver", "Silver" and "Copper". Well if i was to recommend, I'll hybrid the "Horus", "Leo II" and "Ares II":sunglasses: It's gonna be a BEAST!! But i am not sure if we can craft it that way:grin: Anyway the "Erlkonig's" Stock cables are not from the Vogue series. Cheers!

Oct 29, 2019 at 2:54 AM Post #4,032 of 7,919
@mvvRAZ, When you receive your cables (Cleo Octa, Cleo/Leo) for the Elysium can you please tell me if it decreases or reduces the airiness, sparkle, brightness of the treble? The Elysium has a nice treble and I want to know how the cable changes it.
Sure thing I’ll play around with them and let you know :) I’ll be getting the bespoke this week and the other later

Oct 30, 2019 at 8:48 AM Post #4,033 of 7,919

Users who are viewing this thread

Back