Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next

Last
  1. swich401
    Hey everyone, how about we do either Dec 2nd or 3rd, whichever works best for everyone. Right now I'm leaning towards morning/early afternoon of the 3rd.

Anyone have preference for dates? I can look into seeing if I can book some space at the Uni for the meetup (hopefully free).

2. slankoe
    2nd and 3rd work for me!

3. Malfunkt
    I'm good either day as well, but let's make it for the afternoon of the 3rd if everyone is good.

4. swich401
    OK, I'll take a look to see if I can book space at the Uni on Dec 3rd maybe from around 11am-3pm or something.

Malfunkt likes this.
  5. Malfunkt
    that would be awesome Swich401!

6. slankoe
    I would offer to open my home for a meeting but my home is about 45 minutes west of the West Ed Mall so... too far for most I imagine.

7. swich401
    Good news everyone! I was able to book room 0-48 in the lower level of the Student's Union building at the U of A for December 3rd from 11am-3pm.

For parking, I know that there is a parkade nearby the building, but I will also check to see if there is free parking available in the nearby residential if anyone wants to park for free on the Sunday.

Malfunkt likes this.
  8. Malfunkt
    Awesome @swich401 ! I have that date booked in and looking forward to it

9. slankoe
    Saw the post on SBAF, figured it would be the same meeting we'e been discussing here. Glad we'r booked and all. I'm pretty freaking stoked to attend my first ever meet.
    Should be able to make it and I'll let you know on both forums if I cannot, etc.
    Cheers,
    -Slanks

swich401 and Malfunkt like this.
  10. EdmontonCanuck
    I'd consider coming, but I'm concerned about how far I'd have to lug equipment from wherever I'd have to park. I'd have a couple of real heavy plastic tubs.

11. Malfunkt
    @EdmontonCanuck you are coming from Sherwood Park? I'd be willing to coordinate that day in order to give you hand.

12. swich401
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

https://ibb.co/dmahhm

1-2 min walk from the Stadium Car Park into the Student's Union Building. The room that I booked is relatively small though, so if we start getting more people for this we could also potentially look into getting a bigger room somewhere else in the city (now that we have a date and time set).

However, I still have to check into free road parking nearby, which would then add a bit of a walk if that was chosen.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  13. swich401
    If anyone would like my cell phone number to contact me for directions of for anything else, please send me a P.M. or reply here and I'll send it to you.

Best,
    Mischa

14. Malfunkt
  15. slankoe
    I'll be there :)
    Hopefully so will the Bottlehead S.E.X. if I can get it working again.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    Malfunkt likes this.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.