Edmonton Meet?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2017 at 11:29 AM Post #106 of 109
Dec 2, 2017 at 10:37 PM Post #107 of 109
Still can't get the S.E.X. working. I'll bring it anyway in case anyone has a moment to check it out and some knowledge of how it's wired. Got the manual on my laptop, which is also coming.

Can't wait to see y'all there. Stoked to meet some audio freaks :)

Dec 3, 2017 at 10:28 AM Post #108 of 109
Still can't get the S.E.X. working. I'll bring it anyway in case anyone has a moment to check it out and some knowledge of how it's wired. Got the manual on my laptop, which is also coming.

Can't wait to see y'all there. Stoked to meet some audio freaks :)

Hey Slankoe,
If you bring the amp, soldering iron and solder, screw drivers needed, some wire, and any other needed things for the repair I can certainly help you out with getting it working (I've done some tube amp building myself).

Dec 3, 2017 at 9:28 PM Post #109 of 109
Thank you to all who attended! Hope to get some more listening time with each other's gear in the future, and maybe I'll have some more finished tracks and sketches by next time.:musical_score:

Highlights for me were the awesome custom franken-amp, esp. with the HD250 Linear, the really NICE sounding LCD-2 out of the O2, the superb-for-its-price HE-400i, and of course, that supremely entertaining bass-pillow! Haha! Special thanks to Mischa for spotting my error in the S.E.X. build and helping to get it running properly. :beyersmile:

It was a great first meet experience for a youngin' like me, and I hope there are many more to come. Some suggestions for next time include: more time to compare gear, non-greasy snacks on the go, and prepared music trades and shares. :L3000:

'Till next time, stay safe and take care (comb your hair). :ksc75smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back