Echobox Audio Explorer impressions and discussion thread
Dec 20, 2017 at 4:31 PM Post #332 of 358
No sir, you are not going to lie to everyone here about our conversation.

We requested basic additional information from you, including your Name, Email associated with the order, and a photo of the broken section of your Explorer. You refused to give us any information, and instead went on a tantrum throwing explatives at us, including "f$#@ You" and "C#nt", among many, many otgwrs.

Even with this language and attitude from your end, we continued to explain that this is, at the moment, considered a "structural damage" issue, but we are happy to investigate further to determine the cause of the damage, and take appropriate next steps in assisting you.

That offer still stands. As requested, please send us an email to support@eboxaudio.com with a photo of your broken unit, and we will investigate further. We are only able to help if you are willing to cooperate with us.

Nice reply...

Fair play to you...

I was rather rude wasn't I?

Sometimes I can't help it.... so apologies.

And I will amend the post..

Dec 30, 2017 at 11:50 AM Post #335 of 358
Hey Chris! Please email support@eboxaudio.com and we will send it out ASAP. All first backer shirts were sent out quite a while ago, but we must have missed yours. No worries, we will correct it for you :)

Done. Hopefully this time I will finally get the T-shirt and an answer, unlike my previous requests concerning the T-shirt since the beginning of December.

Dec 30, 2017 at 2:09 PM Post #336 of 358
Whatever happened to the shirts for the Finders? I never got one, don't want one, but some others might. The shirts aren't very good quality. As far as I know, nobody that backed the Finders got them.

Dec 31, 2017 at 12:28 PM Post #337 of 358
Whatever happened to the shirts for the Finders? I never got one, don't want one, but some others might. The shirts aren't very good quality. As far as I know, nobody that backed the Finders got them.

Hmmm, so you never got one, yet you "know" they aren't very good quality...hmmm :thinking: Also, Finder backers were not supposed to receive a t-shirt, unless they also backed the Explorer, or backed one of the combo's offering a shirt. If you want a shirt though @dlayman , I'm sure we could make something happen for ya if you asked nicely :smile_phones:

Dec 31, 2017 at 1:31 PM Post #338 of 358
Hmmm, so you never got one, yet you "know" they aren't very good quality...hmmm :thinking: Also, Finder backers were not supposed to receive a t-shirt, unless they also backed the Explorer, or backed one of the combo's offering a shirt. If you want a shirt though @dlayman , I'm sure we could make something happen for ya if you asked nicely :smile_phones:

No thanks, I got one with the Explorer, and I'm far from the only person who mentioned the undersizing of the shirt and one person had the printing melt. I could have sworn the Finders were supposed to come with a shirt also but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2017 at 1:36 PM Post #339 of 358
No thanks, I got one with the Explorer, and I'm far from the only person who mentioned the undersizing of the shirt and one person had the printing melt. I could have sworn the Finders were supposed to come with a shirt also but I could be wrong.

Nope, only the Explorers. Thanks for the feedback buddy, glad you love your shirt :)

Dec 31, 2017 at 2:11 PM Post #340 of 358
Nope, only the Explorers. Thanks for the feedback buddy, glad you love your shirt :)

I don't have it anymore. It was donated. Finders and Explorer sold. I'm an Echobox free household now but am still subscribed to this thread, interested in seeing what develops. It's a pretty barren thread so I don't get many updates.

Jan 2, 2018 at 9:54 AM Post #345 of 358
We requested basic additional information from you, including your Name, Email associated with the order, and a photo of the broken section of your Explorer. You refused to give us any information, and instead went on a tantrum throwing explatives at us, including "f$#@ You" and "C#nt", among many, many otgwrs.

Even with this language and attitude from your end, we continued to explain that this is, at the moment, considered a "structural damage" issue, but we are happy to investigate further to determine the cause of the damage, and take appropriate next steps in assisting you.

That offer still stands. As requested, please send us an email to support@eboxaudio.com with a photo of your broken unit, and we will investigate further. We are only able to help if you are willing to cooperate with us.

UPDATE: Thank you @thefunkygibbon for your above edit, and thank you as well for allowing us to work with you to resolve this. If there is anything further we can do to support you, please email us and we will do our best to assist.

Just to answer this reply slightly differently from before.

I sent you pictures via email on the same day talking with Josh. Still not heard anything.

Secondly you at first refused to accept it under warranty, stating structural damage isn't covered. So you basically told me if the physical unit breaks you are not liable.

You were not going to do something until I made a fuss then you asked for pictures.

There is no excuse for swearing or being that offensive,and I do apologise for that, however, now 6 weeks later and I am still awaiting your response.

To me structural means anything physically tangible. You stated quite quickly and firmly this is not covered.

So in the end I did Co operate and send you pictures. I have the email trail. You never responded.

So you will not come on here and call me a liar when I sent you what you asked for a few hours later and you will also not deny and lie about stating initially it was structural damage and not covered.

See how that works it's called perspective.

You started, I responded. And you know what you deserve it.

What company makes a piece of rubbish that breaks after 4 months of almost non use and then states it is not covered under warranty. That is what your team did on your chat page on your website. You tried very hard not to accept it you even said it isn't covered because it is not an issue you have encountered with other machines. It was only after I started getting annoyed that you said send pictures.

So I expect a public apology for calling me a liar in the same way I apologised for being rude.

I won't hold my breath though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back