EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread
Jan 7, 2015 at 4:16 PM Post #676 of 1,544
I truly truly love the Legend-R.. if you're a resolution junkie (like I am), this is your fix.  The -R is so dynamic.. it's ability to so effortlessly resolve micro- and macro-detail is one thing that, IMO, sets it apart from every other custom I've owned.  It's up there with the Harmony 8/Pro as my favorite customs.

Jan 9, 2015 at 2:25 AM Post #679 of 1,544
  Has anyone done a realle comparison of Legend R and H8P? Custom version would be the best....

I have both of them on the way- custom versions- and will do a full review after burn in.

Jan 9, 2015 at 2:25 AM Post #680 of 1,544
Jan 9, 2015 at 2:28 AM Post #681 of 1,544
  I have both of them on the way- custom versions- and will do a full review after burn in.

Well hurry up will you 
angry_face.gif
angry_face.gif

Jan 9, 2015 at 2:31 AM Post #682 of 1,544
Jan 9, 2015 at 3:32 AM Post #684 of 1,544
Jack sent me an email saying production of the Supra's will start today. Very excited!

Hey Jobbing, do you know if Jack will be making them in Kickstarter backer order?

Jan 9, 2015 at 3:33 AM Post #685 of 1,544
Nice! Any ETA?

Guess that depends on the batch you're in :rolleyes: Being an early bird I hope mine will be in before the end of January.

Jack is known for his quick turnaround and they will go out as soon as they're done according to his post yesterday
"They'll be mailed out as we complete them but we usually finish them in batches =)

Cheers,
Jack"

Jan 9, 2015 at 5:43 AM Post #686 of 1,544
OMG. Just received my Legend R in my mailbox. The fit is perfect. The best workmanship I've seen so far and the sound is just what I really want, so thick and lush. I'm so going to enjoy it. 

I will post some pictures and impressions later. :) 

Jan 9, 2015 at 5:46 AM Post #687 of 1,544
OMG. Just received my Legend R in my mailbox. The fit is perfect. The best workmanship I've seen so far and the sound is just what I really want, so thick and lush. I'm so going to enjoy it. 

So it sounds good even without the recommended burn-in time? Mine should be dispatched next Friday and I will definitely need to have a listen straight away.

Jan 9, 2015 at 5:51 AM Post #688 of 1,544
I've had an opportunity to borrow a Vorzuge Pure II amplifier. It pairs extremely well with the Legend. The Pure2 has very wide stereo separation and articulate treble. It's a fantastic match with the Legend.

Jan 9, 2015 at 6:08 AM Post #689 of 1,544

Congrats! Can't wait.. Their workmanship is really impeccable.

Jan 9, 2015 at 6:09 AM Post #690 of 1,544
I've had an opportunity to borrow a Vorzuge Pure II amplifier. It pairs extremely well with the Legend. The Pure2 has very wide stereo separation and articulate treble. It's a fantastic match with the Legend.

Thanks for the tip. I haven't used my Vorzuge in so long. Time to dust it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back