EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread
Jan 9, 2015 at 6:50 AM Post #691 of 1,544
All you getting your brand new legend R. Im sooooo jealous :p

Jan 9, 2015 at 8:21 AM Post #692 of 1,544
All you getting your brand new legend R. Im sooooo jealous :p

No need to be jealous. Save up until you can purchase it if cost is an issue. If cost is not an issue, then I am not sure what you're waiting for. Hope you'll be a part of the club soon! :bigsmile_face:

Jan 9, 2015 at 8:34 AM Post #693 of 1,544
  Has anyone done a realle comparison of Legend R and H8P? Custom version would be the best....

I'll do a triple comparison between my Legend R (which has been shipped three days ago), my H8P and my NT6Pro.
But I'll post it on TN, I'll keep you updated.
wink_face.gif

Jan 9, 2015 at 9:06 AM Post #695 of 1,544
Jack didn't say. Shot him an email earlier today to ask him about it, he hasn't replied yet flooded with work for us eagerly waiting backers
wink.gif

Yeah first time he didn't reply lightning fast. But I'll gladly wait if it's because he's working on our Supras :)

Jan 9, 2015 at 9:17 AM Post #696 of 1,544

I'll do a triple comparison between my Legend R (which has been shipped three days ago), my H8P and my NT6Pro.
But I'll post it on TN, I'll keep you updated.
wink_face.gif

I'm looking forward to reading it as well. I was trying to decide between those exact 3 CIEMs and although I'm confident the Legend-R will be great, it will be interesting to read in what ways the H8P and NT6 Pro are superior.

Jan 9, 2015 at 10:15 AM Post #701 of 1,544
Seems like we will have a lot more good reviews of the Legend R coming up. I have a CIEM flagship shootout between the ACS T1, Legend R, H8P, A12, K10 and AAW W500 planned as well. Should be an interesting few months... Can't wait :)

Jan 9, 2015 at 11:19 AM Post #703 of 1,544
Yeah first time he didn't reply lightning fast. But I'll gladly wait if it's because he's working on our Supras :)

He is. Just received his reply and allowed me to quote

"(my name),

Appreciate the excitement =D Once we get the ball rolling we'll be good right now it's in rather small batches because there have been many requests for changes from what was initially posted on the survey (at least 70 backers wanted revisions) and I have to go through and make notes before processing.

No biggie but I just want to get things right for everyone =D

As far as the Legend R Europe tour, that sounds like a good idea. I'll keep you posted my friend.

Jack"

Jan 9, 2015 at 11:36 AM Post #705 of 1,544
I found out my CE6P was shipped but the courier returned it to cosmic ears! Sigh. They are sending out again.

Why?? Wow, from Sweden to the US again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back