EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread
Jan 3, 2015 at 10:09 AM Post #631 of 1,544
That Dragon post look SICK! 
biggrin.gif

Just 2 days away .. 

Jan 3, 2015 at 10:59 AM Post #632 of 1,544
Camping for it too!! Haha Kenz getting another dragonified legend R with your beautiful blue legend? XD

Jan 3, 2015 at 11:28 AM Post #635 of 1,544
Jan 3, 2015 at 11:47 AM Post #636 of 1,544
They've mention on their facebook page, the site is under maintenance. 

There's been a number of changes on the website in the past few days.

Hopefully ... that means something is coming along .. (something about some dragon) ... 

Check out Earwerkz twitter link here

Jan 3, 2015 at 1:01 PM Post #637 of 1,544
I mean come on Earwerkz. I'm still waiting to hear some news about my Legend R and now they make those kinds of announcements? Do they intend to have me die of a heart attack.
Maybe now I should leave them my Legend R and ask for something a bit more dragon-ish :D

Jan 3, 2015 at 1:13 PM Post #638 of 1,544
  They've mention on their facebook page, the site is under maintenance. 

There's been a number of changes on the website in the past few days.

Hopefully ... that means something is coming along .. (something about some dragon) ... 

Check out Earwerkz twitter link here

LOL. Is that an image of Bahamut? 

It is. First image that comes up on google search LOL. Jack, secret FF fan? Perhaps 

Jan 4, 2015 at 3:24 AM Post #640 of 1,544
  I mean come on Earwerkz. I'm still waiting to hear some news about my Legend R and now they make those kinds of announcements? Do they intend to have me die of a heart attack.
Maybe now I should leave them my Legend R and ask for something a bit more dragon-ish :D

Perhaps this link may shed some light on the Dragon topic ... 

http://www.music-sanctuary.com/collections/earwerkz/products/earwerkz-legend-r

LOL. Is that an image of Bahamut? 

It is. First image that comes up on google search LOL. Jack, secret FF fan? Perhaps 

Ah ... Bahamut... those were nice memories of my days with the Final Fantasy series. 
biggrin.gif

Legend R Smaug edition 
happy_face1.gif

How awesome would that be if the packaging had Smaug on it. 
L3000.gif

Jan 4, 2015 at 8:01 PM Post #641 of 1,544
The wait is going to kill me. My ear impressions already took more than two weeks to get to Jack but now that he has them, I guess he'll be waiting till the beginning of January before they start to work on my Legend R.
Really looking forward to have them in my ears but I guess I'll have to wait until mid January with the shipping to France.

Btw, I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on the combo Legend R + Whiplash Hybrid V3 Cable. I am going to order one in a few days for my NT6 Pro and I am realizing now that the cable could be a good fit for the Legend R too.

I am very anxious to hear how the legend compares to our nt6pros. It is the only one with a more complex crossover that I know of. Can you pm me when you get the legend?

Jan 4, 2015 at 9:31 PM Post #642 of 1,544
I am very anxious to hear how the legend compares to our nt6pros. It is the only one with a more complex crossover that I know of. Can you pm me when you get the legend?

Will do :wink: As you are, I am looking forward to this comparison between my NT6Pro and my Legend R.
I have sent Jack an email yesterday and I am still waiting for an answer to know when my LR will be shipped. Should be pretty soon now that the Christmas days are over.

Jan 5, 2015 at 4:51 AM Post #643 of 1,544
I would be interested in hearing how the Legend-R compares to the NT6 Pro as well, because I was going to get that before hearing about the Legend-R.  I decided to go with the turquoise and clear faceplates for my Legend-R.  The 10 day wait from today cannot pass fast enough.

Jan 5, 2015 at 6:24 AM Post #644 of 1,544
I got Jack's reply a few hours ago. He's just awesome as always and I now know that my Legend R will be shipped pretty soon.
I just hope they won't get lost by the French Post otherwise I'll hang myself.

If it takes a bit longer than usual to get a reply from Earwerkz it is because they are hard at work on improving things. But don't worry, you'll get one eventually :wink:

Btw Jack told me that he will become a sponsor on Head Fi in the near future.
Top notch stuff on their side as always.

Jan 5, 2015 at 6:26 AM Post #645 of 1,544
In other news, the Earwerkz website is back up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back