EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread
Dec 30, 2014 at 9:44 AM Post #616 of 1,544
Congrats George!

It still amazes me how quickly EW can turn around such superb work.

Thank you, SGS. In fact you were to blame as your review pointed me to them. Just kidding of course.

Bearing in mind I just sent my impressions by normal registered mail to save on postage; and that their work and eventual delivery was over the festive period, I couldn't have asked for more.

Dec 30, 2014 at 11:00 AM Post #617 of 1,544
I sent my impressions to Jack on 18 Nov from Singapore by normal registered mail. It reached him on 4 Dec and yesterday, my Legends R arrived. I've not listened to anything else since. Superb workmanship and detailing. Still burning in as per Jack's 30 hours recommendation but after listening to some 10 full albums, all I'll say is it is worth every single American cent.

Damn, I'm jealous!!

Burn them in and i await your review!!!

The sound of the custom should be even better then the demo piece!

Dec 30, 2014 at 11:05 AM Post #619 of 1,544
Thank you, SGS. In fact you were to blame as your review pointed me to them. Just kidding of course.

Bearing in mind I just sent my impressions by normal registered mail to save on postage; and that their work and eventual delivery was over the festive period, I couldn't have asked for more.

Congrats, and thanks for the timeline. Do post impressions when you can!

Dec 30, 2014 at 11:40 AM Post #620 of 1,544
Should be getting impressions today with my Sensaphonics Double Gold Circle Audiologist, Lisa Tannenbaum later today. Very busy lady, but glad she accommodated my time frame, as I can't get them done until tonight due to coaching wrestling obligations.

It will be great to post a full review, with differences between the universal demo Legend R I currently listen to (with over 100 hours of burn in) and the customs, once I sufficiently burn them in. I already adore the universal demo, so anything additional I experience regarding the custom version will just be a cherry on top!

Edit: Went to urgent care to make sure my ears were clean and then went to Santa Monica to get impressions from Lisa Tannenbaum. The experience was/is always exemplary, and I'll be sending out the impressions to EarWerkz later this morning. I'll either request for the all clear, blue shells with clear faceplates, or - a different colorway entirely. We'll see! :bigsmile_face:

Jan 2, 2015 at 7:13 AM Post #621 of 1,544
I sent off my ear impressions before Christmas, so hopefully will get there soon. Can't wait to get my Legend-Rs, as I really took my time selecting a CIEM. Hope it will pair well with the new Meizu MX4 Pro I am getting later this month.

Jan 2, 2015 at 9:51 AM Post #622 of 1,544
Just had my first ear impressions done, strange feeling but wasn't as bad as I thought. Now the long wait begins! Also time to finally choose colors... :D

Jan 3, 2015 at 3:12 AM Post #626 of 1,544
Ah okie from moon audio I suppose? Thanks! Wonder how the estron Linux bax compares sonically...

Jan 3, 2015 at 6:45 AM Post #628 of 1,544
The EarWerkz post regarding the Legend R fusing with the Dragon, sounds exciting: https://twitter.com/EarWerkz/status/551189688510189568/photo/1. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Jan 3, 2015 at 7:10 AM Post #629 of 1,544
  The EarWerkz post regarding the Legend R fusing with the Dragon, sounds exciting: https://twitter.com/EarWerkz/status/551189688510189568/photo/1. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Could it be? the Dragon R? Just a few letters away from Dragon Z...

Jan 3, 2015 at 7:19 AM Post #630 of 1,544

Users who are viewing this thread

Back