EarSonics' two flagships: the universal S-EM9, and new custom EM10.
Nov 4, 2016 at 12:34 PM Post #901 of 1,260

Looks like the same one they used with Velvet, that's the only other Earsonics I'm familiar with.  Wish they would add more traditional single flange silicone eartips with a longer stem.  But for now, the stock ones are:

tell me where you can separately buy black foam nozzle?
in the photo the bottom.

Nov 4, 2016 at 12:59 PM Post #902 of 1,260

Looks like the same one they used with Velvet, that's the only other Earsonics I'm familiar with.  Wish they would add more traditional single flange silicone eartips with a longer stem.  But for now, the stock ones are:

tell me where you can separately buy black foam nozzle?
in the photo the bottom.

Comply tips.

Nov 4, 2016 at 2:20 PM Post #904 of 1,260

Comply tips.

they have a lot of option, what is it?

Sometime I have a doubt if you are a real person or a bot
tongue.gif
  You made 1273 posts in this community: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/posts/by_user/id/438422 in exactly one year since you joined, posting in bursts of a dozen questions (or very short statements) a day, one every 1-2 min.  Look at your own stats...

Nov 9, 2016 at 6:59 AM Post #907 of 1,260
Are we still doing pics or was that only last week? I've been having an S-EM9 revival myself after all the recent attention it's been getting, such a wonderful iem.

Looking good! What cable is this?

Nov 11, 2016 at 12:07 PM Post #911 of 1,260
Nov 11, 2016 at 1:03 PM Post #912 of 1,260
It is incredible how this iem is (deservedly) getting so much love after a very silent beginning.

Plus now we get to feel all hipster cool "I knew about it before..." except it also means being stuck with MMCX :cool:

Nov 11, 2016 at 1:09 PM Post #913 of 1,260

It is incredible how this iem is (deservedly) getting so much love after a very silent beginning.

Plus now we get to feel all hipster cool "I knew about it before..." except it also means being stuck with MMCX
cool.gif

Was mmcx the only choice when S-EM9 got introduced?  Cause I would think majority would probably go for 2pin.

Nov 11, 2016 at 1:14 PM Post #914 of 1,260
Was mmcx the only choice when S-EM9 got introduced?  Cause I would think majority would probably go for 2pin.

Yeah, MMCX only until earlier this year... had I known it was coming, would probably have waited, though would probably also have changed my mind about the whole thing and not gotten them in the end, so mabye it worked out for the better :rolleyes:

Nov 11, 2016 at 3:16 PM Post #915 of 1,260
Great review mate, thank you and congrats.

I also used Oriolus MK2 and K10UA and I can easily say the S-EM9 is better. I really love how musical and detailed. S-EM9 deserve much more attention.

Thanks, next week i will compare them with the Zeus R, lets see!!

Hope with all the possitive review, these will get the attetion they deserve, as i said are probably my favourite iem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back