EarSonics SM3: A Thorough Review
Jun 12, 2010 at 3:09 PM Post #46 of 52
Brilliant review - captures the shining brilliance of the SM3 perfectly.  They turn music into a drug more addictive than crack.

Jun 16, 2010 at 9:30 AM Post #47 of 52

Bennyboy71,
I read your review on the Ortofons e-Q7 that you posted a while ago. It was quite an inspiring showcase.  Now that you sold them and dived in into the SM3, can you please comment about the differences between e-Q7 and SM3?
Also, I read you are getting a new Radius DDMs. It would be great if you can say something about those 3 beasts?
Looking forward to your stories..
Thanks

Quote:
Brilliant review - captures the shining brilliance of the SM3 perfectly.  They turn music into a drug more addictive than crack.

Jun 16, 2010 at 9:51 AM Post #48 of 52

Quote:
Bennyboy71,
I read your review on the Ortofons e-Q7 that you posted a while ago. It was quite an inspiring showcase.  Now that you sold them and dived in into the SM3, can you please comment about the differences between e-Q7 and SM3?
Also, I read you are getting a new Radius DDMs. It would be great if you can say something about those 3 beasts?
Thanks

You have a pm.

Oct 18, 2010 at 11:10 PM Post #49 of 52
Someone plz help me compare the comfort level between UM3X and SM3 before I decide which one to buy as thier price 's quite similiar ,thank

Oct 31, 2010 at 12:28 PM Post #50 of 52
Thanks for the review, I'm going to be buying myself some SM3s this Christmas knowing I'm making a good choice because of your review. 

L3000.gif

Oct 31, 2010 at 2:58 PM Post #51 of 52
Quote:

Quote:
Bennyboy71, I read your review on the Ortofons e-Q7 that you posted a while ago. It was quite an inspiring showcase.  Now that you sold them and dived in into the SM3, can you please comment about the differences between e-Q7 and SM3?
Thanks

Quote:
You have a pm.

Benny, would you please share your impressions of these devices with the rest of us, thanks.

Jan 29, 2011 at 4:23 PM Post #52 of 52

average_joe said:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are you planning on posting some impressions about the T1? Since such a small number of posters here currently own it, more information is always appreciated.

I haven't listened to them much and still need to buy an amp that will do them justice. I have been using the Studio, Arrow, and HUD-MX1 to power them, but I sense that as they are starting to want to run, the amps are running out of steam. With that being said, I will be comparing to the SM3 and posting my thoughts in the SM3 appreciation thread. Also, the T1 has opened up with additional time and the Studio seems to be pushing them better as time goes.

Give me a month
beerchug.gif

Thanks for your analysis! I understand this part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back