EarSonics S-EM6 & S-EM6v2 Six driver universal IEM
Oct 21, 2013 at 1:17 PM Post #183 of 690
  How does the SM3v2 compare to this?

Thanks!

IMHO, the S-EM6 is superior in anyways. I had SM3v2 before, also Sm64v2. I would say this S-EM6 is more in the line with SM3v2 and SM64v2 rather than saying is the successor of SM64-v1 (with sparking treble), and this time S-EM6 is really showing their class and i think they deserve the title as a flagship. One big difference to their lower models is the ability to create a bigger room in my head. More spacious, better texture and resolution, better music separation, easier to pick up micro details in sound and...every sound (from top to bottom) presented with more serious weight to it, is like grabbing our attention totally with their more seductive and more solid vocal performance.

Just to add, this S-EM6 is however more source-dependant compared to Sm3v2 and sm64v2.

Oct 21, 2013 at 3:11 PM Post #184 of 690
I receive the Sensorcom eartips today :)

They fit better than the basic eartips and the sound is the same, perhaps less warm, but not so much different. Comfort is excellent and seal deeper than the basic eartips. That's why I cut the tip in order to have the same size than on ES eartips, it avoids to curve them in the ear canals.

Oct 22, 2013 at 7:27 AM Post #185 of 690
Also bough the sensorcom and have to admit that i love these tips.. had them with my W4 several years ago...

looking forward to try them with my S-EM6.

Rollk 2, didn't you noticed a little more sparkle with the sensorcom? With the W4, it's well known that they addes a little more sparkle and tended to open a little bit the sound. 

Oct 22, 2013 at 11:55 AM Post #186 of 690
Yes it does ! But I had the weird feeling they don't give me the best fit... I remove them this afternoon for the basic eartips, less comfortable but bigger for my jumbo ears :frowning2: I'm impatient to receive the Shure Star Eartips, in hoping those are enough big for my ears. Alala (typical French idiomatic word :D )...

Oct 23, 2013 at 4:21 AM Post #187 of 690
 (typical French idiomatic word
biggrin.gif
)...

k701smile.gif

MDR....

Oct 24, 2013 at 8:47 AM Post #189 of 690
I receive Star eartips, they are even better than the Sensorcom for my ears ! Just perfect, as comfortable as a custom !

You can buy Sensorcom eartips on this page

And Star eartips here

To my mind the Star are better

Oct 24, 2013 at 9:20 AM Post #190 of 690
I receive Star eartips, they are even better than the Sensorcom for my ears ! Just perfect, as comfortable as a custom !

You can buy Sensorcom eartips on this page

And Star eartips here

To my mind the Star are better

Congrats Rollk2
Star tips are our best tips for S EM6
If you want more Bass please try Shure Silicon tips m I use for my SM 64 V1

Oct 24, 2013 at 11:28 AM Post #191 of 690
Enough bass thank you Rudi :D thank you for discovering Star eartips :)

Oct 24, 2013 at 12:04 PM Post #194 of 690
Hey Rudi how do you think the S-EM6 compares to the Fitear 335?

S EM6 compare to MH 335 DW

MH 335 DW
High : more pronounce and better detail than S EM6

Mid : more body and more pronounce , sweeter midrange than S EM6

Bass : better bass impact and full body

Separation : is on par

Soundstage : more 3 D , wider and taller than S EM6

Overall :
MH 335 DW SQ more grand and fuller sound
Sound zig is more or less in the same way , but MH 335 DW is the perfect version from
S EM 6

IMO

Oct 24, 2013 at 1:36 PM Post #195 of 690
Fitear - 2-3 month wait after putting down an enormous bag of cash. 
S-EM6  - 1 week at most wait (for postal delivery), after you put down a bag of cash about a third lighter.

Just saying... 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back