Earphones Like TripleFi
Aug 23, 2010 at 2:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Amarbir

Member of the Trade: Lynx India
Hi ,
 Can i have a list of brands and thier models that look like triplefi from ultimate ears .I am not interested in a quality comparision ,Just they should look the same .

Aug 23, 2010 at 3:19 PM Post #4 of 10

Quote:
Ultimate Ears
SuperFi 3 Studio
SuperFi 5 Pro

[/list]

These Ultimate Ears use a rather unique housing so that's probably as long as the list will get.  You could also add the SuperFi 5 EB but that's not quite the same.

Sir , UHP 336 From Altec Lansing also ,What Others ...

Aug 23, 2010 at 3:21 PM Post #5 of 10
Forgot about that one.
redface.gif

The UHP336 was a version of the SuperFi 3 that was produced by Ultimate Ears for Altec Lansing.

Aug 23, 2010 at 8:07 PM Post #8 of 10
It's a strange request.  For one, buying a product on looks alone is kind of blasphemy, and second a lot of people dislike the fact that the Triple.Fi 10 is not subtle in looks, not to mention form factor.  I guess if looks was the key and you want it as cheap as possible, you might try looking for some chinese knockoffs or something.  As for real products, the UE products are the only things that look like the UE products.  There are of course other options that stick out of the ear, and there are stylings out there.  I guess it kind of depends on what you're trying to get from the earphone.

Aug 24, 2010 at 1:52 PM Post #9 of 10

Quote:
It's a strange request.  For one, buying a product on looks alone is kind of blasphemy, and second a lot of people dislike the fact that the Triple.Fi 10 is not subtle in looks, not to mention form factor.  I guess if looks was the key and you want it as cheap as possible, you might try looking for some chinese knockoffs or something.  As for real products, the UE products are the only things that look like the UE products.  There are of course other options that stick out of the ear, and there are stylings out there.  I guess it kind of depends on what you're trying to get from the earphone.

Sir ,
 i Would Just Like To Weight My options As i Like Earphones Like They Are Perfect fit for My Kinda Ears .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back