"Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation & impressions
Mar 4, 2016 at 8:38 AM Post #61 of 1,906
That's my decision made then.

I'll be listening through my OnePlus X without any extra amps. So I need the IEMs to be easy to drive.

Just waiting for Easy to do the deal and get the new colours.

I've pretty much made up my mind on the TK 12 also.  Easy messaged me last night that he is still 6 to 8 days away from getting them in stock.  Still wondering though how the new LZ A3 is going to compete.  Time will tell...

Mar 4, 2016 at 8:45 AM Post #62 of 1,906
cool.gif
Truthfully I expect it to be more refined, a bit brighter, with less Bass, than the TK12.  The Specs indicate that it won't have NEAR the Extension @ 15Hz as it's predecessor  the LZ A2 @ 2Hz.

We shall see in about a month, Unless Paulpark has a super connection in the Bus.

Both suppliers Amazon and Aliexpress indicate close to a 30 day delivery period. HOWEVER the word is that Amazon should have it's shipment in it's warehouse in About 10 Days which will make fulfillment in the States 2-3 Days, from that point!!!!

PLUS: I've contacted a few members Via PM but I have Codes for extra money off. PM Me if interested. If I haven't contacted you yet, please forgive me as it is quite time consuming, and I have a life.
biggrin.gif
Barely.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Mar 4, 2016 at 9:12 AM Post #64 of 1,906
  I've pretty much made up my mind on the TK 12 also.  Easy messaged me last night that he is still 6 to 8 days away from getting them in stock.  Still wondering though how the new LZ A3 is going to compete.  Time will tell...

That sounds cool, not sure about the A3 either at this point. HisoundFi mention in his post that he has discount codes for the LZ-A3 though - http://www.head-fi.org/t/684159/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-headphones-iems-amps-dacs/23250#post_12392861

cool.gif
Truthfully I expect it to be more refined, a bit brighter, with less Bass, than the TK12.  The Specs indicate that it won't have NEAR the Extension @ 15Hz as it's predecessor  the LZ A2 @ 2Hz.

We shall see in about a month, Unless Paulpark has a super connection in the Bus.

Both suppliers Amazon and Aliexpress indicate close to a 30 day delivery period. HOWEVER the word is that Amazon should have it's shipment in it's warehouse in About 10 Days which will make fulfillment in the States 2-3 Days, from that point!!!!

PLUS: I've contacted a few members Via PM but I have Codes for extra money off. PM Me if interested. If I haven't contacted you yet, please forgive me as it is quite time consuming, and I have a life.
biggrin.gif
Barely.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Hmm... I guess I might have to wait for a review to come out so I can make an informed decision. However, I am still tempted by the TK12 to say the least. Whether its the TK12 or the LZ-A3, one of those will fit my preferred sound sig... theres no telling which one though.

Mar 4, 2016 at 9:29 AM Post #65 of 1,906
So Twin are you saying that after Amazon gets the stock from Easy if you are a Amazon Prime member you can receive it in two days after placing the order?

cool.gif
That is my Understanding. Amazon has always been fast when they have it on hand. I would also assume that any that have been ordered all ready will get them faster than the April 5th + date I got on my order.

That means in apprx. 12 Days we could conceiveably start getting Them. (That 10 day figure was 2 days ago when they first appeared)

If You order from HCkexin on Ali they are saying 27 Days. MY guess is: Best case senario IF you ordered today and they ACTUALLY have the production pieces on hand 15-20 days to the States.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Mar 4, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #66 of 1,906
Wow! That would be great if Amazon ships them out prime 3 day shipping after placing the order. That would take a lot of the wait anxiety out of the transaction...I guess we will see...Thanks for all of the info!

Mar 5, 2016 at 9:16 AM Post #67 of 1,906
cool.gif
Well Now. I posted somewhere Last night that Easy had messaged me that he was Shipping the LZA3. Got home from Driving last night just opened my Email 3 messages from Easy, and 1 from AMAZON. My LZA3 HAVE SHIPPED!!!! Easy must have sent them right from his store. I have a USPS Tracking Number WHICH MEANS they should be at My door in Detroit area in 8- 12 Days Depending how fast China Post/USPS are feeling.
biggrin.gif

Great News.  Here are a couple of pics Easy sent me:

Easy Isn't Playing around getting these shipped!!!!

Remember purchase "Incentives" are still available. PM Me if interested.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Mar 5, 2016 at 9:27 AM Post #68 of 1,906

cool.gif
Well Now. I posted somewhere Last night that Easy had messaged me that he was Shipping the LZA3. Got home from Driving last night just opened my Email 3 messages from Easy, and 1 from AMAZON. My LZA3 HAVE SHIPPED!!!! Easy must have sent them right from his store. I have a USPS Tracking Number WHICH MEANS they should be at My door in Detroit area in 8- 12 Days Depending how fast China Post/USPS are feeling.
biggrin.gif

Great News.  Here are a couple of pics Easy sent me:

OOPSsss....I have to figure out how to enlarge them.
redface.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Don't know if you noticed, but someone started a dedicated LZ A3 thread:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/800601/lz-a3-diy-triple-hybrid-impressions-and-discussion-thread

One thing mentioned is that wearing these cable down will block an air vent.  Wasn't really planning to get these, but this is a definite deal breaker for me.

Mar 5, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #69 of 1,906

http://www.head-fi.org/t/800601/lz-a3-diy-triple-hybrid-impressions-and-discussion-thread

One thing mentioned is that wearing these cable down will block an air vent.  Wasn't really planning to get these, but this is a definite deal breaker for me.

cool.gif
No Pickr, I didn't know that there was a Thread started. I will post there too. I will let you know if that air vent thing is a real problem.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Mar 5, 2016 at 10:27 AM Post #70 of 1,906

:cool: No Pickr, I didn't know that there was a Thread started. I will post there too. I will let you know if that air vent thing is a real problem.

:beerchug: :beerchug: TWIN

Yeah let us know mate, as I usually wear my IEMs straight down.

Mar 5, 2016 at 4:48 PM Post #71 of 1,906
Yeah let us know mate, as I usually wear my IEMs straight down.

Me too Lifted. Over Ear are a PIA.

But It occured to me since they don't appear to have angled nozzles you can probably switch ears and that should solve the issue. They look small enough that what little curvature they have shouldn't make a huge difference. Oh Well, I should know in about a week or so.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Mar 6, 2016 at 8:36 AM Post #72 of 1,906

But It occured to me since they don't appear to have angled nozzles you can probably switch ears and that should solve the issue. They look small enough that what little curvature they have shouldn't make a huge difference. Oh Well, I should know in about a week or so.

:beerchug: :beerchug: TWIN

Yeah but wouldnt you then have to reverse the channels?

Mar 6, 2016 at 8:48 AM Post #73 of 1,906

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Yeah but wouldnt you then have to reverse the channels?

That's when the detachable cable comes handy (LZ A3) - switch the L and R cable ...

Mar 6, 2016 at 9:07 AM Post #74 of 1,906

That's when the detachable cable comes handy (LZ A3) - switch the L and R cable ...

cool.gif
Yep. THEN superglue the little bastar*s

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Mar 6, 2016 at 10:52 AM Post #75 of 1,906
Bass quantity like ASG 2.5, but better quality/texture ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back