E5 + Hippo VB ?
May 20, 2010 at 5:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

x3dnd3x

Head-Fier
I currently have a Clip+ paired wif E5 and CX300 . I listen to RnB and also some jazz ( like only 4 tracks of it ) . The problem now would be i need to source for another bassy IEM but under the budget of $100 as the right side of my current CX300 is spoilt . Has been with me for ard 2 yrs + . I'm only gonna use tis rig when i'm either in the gym / jogging so details are not that important .

Songs would be old RnBs ripped to FLAC . Any suggestions would be appreciated . :)

May 20, 2010 at 7:18 AM Post #2 of 4
I've already pair vb with clip (not clip+), and I love the sounds, when I try to add E5 to them, imo the sound quality just worse than direct.

if you want decent amp for VB (direct is already really good though), try Hippo amp, that's great 
smile.gif

May 20, 2010 at 9:27 AM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
I've already pair vb with clip (not clip+), and I love the sounds, when I try to add E5 to them, imo the sound quality just worse than direct.

if you want decent amp for VB (direct is already really good though), try Hippo amp, that's great 
smile.gif

Ohh alright . I guess i shall go direct then becos if i get Hippo amp , it would pass my budget . :frowning2:

Jun 6, 2010 at 2:43 AM Post #4 of 4

Quote:

smile.gif

i think VB need a good (expensive) amp :D
when i pair my VB with ipod+fiio e1 the sound is worse than direct

Users who are viewing this thread

Back