E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo )
May 1, 2011 at 8:32 AM Post #871 of 1,326

Quote:
Is there any ETA date yet? Sorry, I just can't wait! :D

We will start assemble E11 in the middle of this month because we need to make E5, E7 first. and I think soon you can see some review  soon.

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
May 1, 2011 at 11:45 AM Post #872 of 1,326

Quote:
We will start assemble E11 in the middle of this month because we need to make E5, E7 first. and I think soon you can see some review  soon.

Would you expect to the the E11 for sale around mid-June/early July?

May 2, 2011 at 12:53 AM Post #874 of 1,326
just subscribed to thread!  Don't want to miss out on this product.  
I just bought an L9 LOD & will be creating some new playlists for when the E11 is out!  
I really like what I've seen from Fiio as far as customers go.  
I really appreciate the concern with customers as well as business.  

Thanks!!

May 2, 2011 at 6:07 AM Post #876 of 1,326

Quote:

nice..waiting for clieos/headfonia to make comparison with amb mini3
smile_phones.gif

comparing it with arrow is pushing it, IMO. if e11 is comparable, or better than mini3, that would be good enough reason for me to buy one..

May 2, 2011 at 11:04 AM Post #877 of 1,326

Quote:

nice..waiting for clieos/headfonia to make comparison with amb mini3
smile_phones.gif

comparing it with arrow is pushing it, IMO. if e11 is comparable, or better than mini3, that would be good enough reason for me to buy one..

Oh man, I wish it were something like the mini3, but usually DYI devices are more bang for the buck compared to commercial devices, in DYI you dont pay for a lot of stuff companies have to pay.

that being say, mini3 is around 75 to 80$(?) in parts alone, lets say 100$ for a finish one. and the E11 is gonna be 65$(?) I think comparing it with the mini3 is pushing it.

another amp with a lot of fans here is the PA2V2, which is around 60$, it is not a DYI but not a big company either, so maybe we can compare it to that one.

May 2, 2011 at 12:12 PM Post #878 of 1,326

Quote:
Oh man, I wish it were something like the mini3, but usually DYI devices are more bang for the buck compared to commercial devices, in DYI you dont pay for a lot of stuff companies have to pay.

that being say, mini3 is around 75 to 80$(?) in parts alone, lets say 100$ for a finish one. and the E11 is gonna be 65$(?) I think comparing it with the mini3 is pushing it.

another amp with a lot of fans here is the PA2V2, which is around 60$, it is not a DYI but not a big company either, so maybe we can compare it to that one.

let alone some people in few page back requested to compare this thing to arrow, right?
wink.gif

i was kind, compared to those heartless guys..
biggrin.gif

comparison with soundmagic a10, ibasso t4, or ibasso p2 would be the most ideal IMO

May 2, 2011 at 1:15 PM Post #880 of 1,326
I read 'FiiO E[X] review' and got really excited. Then I read it again...

Still, great news and a great achievement for James and the FiiO team.

May 2, 2011 at 10:23 PM Post #882 of 1,326

Quote:
Considering the fact that no one has a E11 yet, would you care to comment if the E7 or E11 is better in terms of sound quality( via the headphone jack input )?

I would think the E11 because it is all amp. The E7 is DAC also. Just speculation though, I would think Fiio wants to improve sound quality with newer products. So pretty much if you are using your headphones with a computer at all, get the E7. If only portable devices, then the E11 is perfect.

May 2, 2011 at 10:24 PM Post #883 of 1,326
I'll tell you the answer tomorrow if Fedex delivery is on time, the next day if it is not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back