DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Jun 29, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #12,721 of 14,084
Hi phallus 1975.
Just to confirm the bug you mention (or at least very similar if not exactly same). With dx90 off -plug in charge cable-green circle appears but then disappears. Holding in the power button WONT make dx90 switch on. It clicks a couple of times- but doesn't switch on. Have to remove the charge cable to enable switch on.

If the dx90 is already on - and the charge cable connected (and the battery indicator immediately shows 5 dots with the orange marker dot!) then power button switches both off and then on again with no problems.  Just an issue if machine is off when charge cable connected. 

Not a huge issue imho- just a minor niggle which would be nice to get sorted!
Regards.

Jun 29, 2015 at 11:59 PM Post #12,724 of 14,084
  Hi phallus 1975.
Just to confirm the bug you mention (or at least very similar if not exactly same). With dx90 off -plug in charge cable-green circle appears but then disappears. Holding in the power button WONT make dx90 switch on. It clicks a couple of times- but doesn't switch on. Have to remove the charge cable to enable switch on.

If the dx90 is already on - and the charge cable connected (and the battery indicator immediately shows 5 dots with the orange marker dot!) then power button switches both off and then on again with no problems.  Just an issue if machine is off when charge cable connected. 

Not a huge issue imho- just a minor niggle which would be nice to get sorted!
Regards.

I also noticed this problem. And checked that the battery is keep charging. Just without indicator that the battery is fully charged or not.

Jun 30, 2015 at 8:26 AM Post #12,726 of 14,084
Jun 30, 2015 at 8:47 AM Post #12,728 of 14,084
Guys, where can I get the back cover to use with an extended battery? Please post a link.

I would love to get one of those as well but they are only avaIlable in China so very difficault to get

Jul 1, 2015 at 4:39 AM Post #12,729 of 14,084
i have the latest usb drivers installed plus the latest firmware and i'm having delay issues while playing videos. is this the case with everyone else? i remember that was the issue before which is why i've never used my dx90 as a dac.

Jul 2, 2015 at 1:50 AM Post #12,732 of 14,084
Got the VorzAmp Pure II+ to pair with the DX90 and oh god, it sounds soooo freakin' good.  Absolutely ZERO background noise, its amazing how a dark background can bring out so much more details.  The mid's are improved and overall everything just sounds much smoother, Pure II sure complements highly transparent IEM's such as IE800's.  Damn, I'm hearing a lot of details I've never heard before from my DX90 + Cayin C5 (and I thought the C5 was good already!)

Jul 2, 2015 at 3:24 AM Post #12,733 of 14,084
  Got the VorzAmp Pure II+ to pair with the DX90 and oh god, it sounds soooo freakin' good.  Absolutely ZERO background noise, its amazing how a dark background can bring out so much more details.  The mid's are improved and overall everything just sounds much smoother, Pure II sure complements highly transparent IEM's such as IE800's.  Damn, I'm hearing a lot of details I've never heard before from my DX90 + Cayin C5 (and I thought the C5 was good already!)

I use DX90 + Cypherlabs Picollo for many months and they sound amazing too. I love the bass of this combo which really really addictive for me. A part of credit should go for DX90's amazing LO. 

Jul 2, 2015 at 4:57 AM Post #12,734 of 14,084
i discovered something unique about the DX90 and the use as DAC driver on Win 8.1 64 bit, I installed them on a fresh PC and didnt use any WASAPI plugin or similar, and played directly using the output "speakers", and it actually bypasses the Win mixer, and there is no delay on playbacks. Early conclusion is the use of WASAPI / DS causing delays, cause at home with WASAPI plugin it happens but not on my fresh second PC using "speakers" output

Jul 3, 2015 at 6:45 AM Post #12,735 of 14,084
  i discovered something unique about the DX90 and the use as DAC driver on Win 8.1 64 bit, I installed them on a fresh PC and didnt use any WASAPI plugin or similar, and played directly using the output "speakers", and it actually bypasses the Win mixer, and there is no delay on playbacks. Early conclusion is the use of WASAPI / DS causing delays, cause at home with WASAPI plugin it happens but not on my fresh second PC using "speakers" output

Can you elaborate on how you did this? I'm not very good with computers so a more detailed explanation would be great. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back