DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Oct 24, 2014 at 4:54 PM Post #8,596 of 14,084
I don't give too much hope concerning the BOSD. Was already the case with the old driver. But not to frequent, so it usable.

The main concern is the sound delay, which is no better with the new driver.

Oct 24, 2014 at 5:10 PM Post #8,597 of 14,084
I've got Blue Screen too on Win 7 64 bit. After few minutes of listening :frowning2:

Oct 24, 2014 at 5:30 PM Post #8,599 of 14,084
I don't get the "Mango USB interface". The drivers load but can't find them or get past that. 

Oct 24, 2014 at 6:13 PM Post #8,600 of 14,084
Hmmmm, this talk of BSOD's is nervous making. Can someone who has successfully installed the new DAC driver post their method? Please help us timid folk with correct way to uninstall previous USB interface and load the new one + driver.

Thanks for sharing the knowledge. It is appreciated.

Oct 24, 2014 at 6:24 PM Post #8,601 of 14,084
Normally very good. Did you take out the battery, and push on the power on for at least 5 seconds and then booted? Sometimes pixels do stick. I have had it on my Leica M9 and a Canon 5DII and those sensors aren't cheap. 

Thanks, that did work. You're a genius.
Will run it for few more days and then cancel the RMA. Ibasso was prompt so was the amazon seller who is handling warranties.

Oct 24, 2014 at 7:24 PM Post #8,602 of 14,084
  I've got Blue Screen too on Win 7 64 bit. After few minutes of listening :frowning2:

When I took out the USB cable from the iBasso DX90 in DAC mode from my computer I got the blue screen lol

Oct 24, 2014 at 9:24 PM Post #8,605 of 14,084
  I bet it won't be long until this is all sorted.

I emailed iBasso. they had tried it on 6 computers with them all working so I would think this will be resolved pretty quickly.  

Oct 24, 2014 at 10:05 PM Post #8,606 of 14,084
Got some great time using the dac driver.
32/192 stream of music seems flawless. No BSOD.
They method I use to delete the driver is plugging the DX90 into the computer(Assume you have tried install the beta driver)
then you can find two dx90 related device from the device manager.
One is the mango USB interface under mango device,
second is under sound card which is called the iBasso Mango Hifi audio device.
select uninstall on these two device and rmb to check the box of delete the driver option.
Unplug the dx90, then install the new driver using the setup.bat file.
Plug in the dx90, some of you may found the installing of new device is unsuccessful.
In this case, choose the manual search driver option and select the x64/x86 folder then everything will be fine.
Enjoy the sound.

Still there is a sound lag problem, please just report this to the iBasso dear Jamato.
Seems like you got a close communication with iBasso recently.
wink.gif

Oct 24, 2014 at 10:37 PM Post #8,607 of 14,084
How do you find manual install of driver? 

Ok, finally got it. Had to manually install, most likely due to the fact that I run Microsoft on my Mac computer. Now to figure out how to play music. I have Windows 7 on my computer but am more of a mac software person, having used it for 10 years now and Microsoft before that. 

Oct 24, 2014 at 11:33 PM Post #8,608 of 14,084
  How do you find manual install of driver? 

Ok, finally got it. Had to manually install, most likely due to the fact that I run Microsoft on my Mac computer. Now to figure out how to play music. I have Windows 7 on my computer but am more of a mac software person, having used it for 10 years now and Microsoft before that. 

Just choose any player like foobar or JRive media center
You can choose the output device on option. Just choose the iBasso mango device and here you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back