1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by jamato8, Dec 27, 2013.
First

Back
564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573
575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584
Next

Last
  1. iBeyerX90-COP
    I don't give too much hope concerning the BOSD. Was already the case with the old driver. But not to frequent, so it usable.

The main concern is the sound delay, which is no better with the new driver.

2. maciux
    I've got Blue Screen too on Win 7 64 bit. After few minutes of listening :frowning2:

3. kamson
    In my case it has settled down and now I've no BSOD's at all!

4. jamato8 Contributor
    I don't get the "Mango USB interface". The drivers load but can't find them or get past that. 

5. LoryWiv
    Hmmmm, this talk of BSOD's is nervous making. Can someone who has successfully installed the new DAC driver post their method? Please help us timid folk with correct way to uninstall previous USB interface and load the new one + driver.

Thanks for sharing the knowledge. It is appreciated.

6. mathi8vadhanan
    Thanks, that did work. You're a genius.
    Will run it for few more days and then cancel the RMA. Ibasso was prompt so was the amazon seller who is handling warranties.

7. RainHeaven
    When I took out the USB cable from the iBasso DX90 in DAC mode from my computer I got the blue screen lol

8. bobby12
    The version 1.0 is worse than the beta version?

Guess I'll keep the beta version around since it doesn't give me BSOD lol

9. goodvibes
    I bet it won't be long until this is all sorted.

10. jamato8 Contributor

I emailed iBasso. they had tried it on 6 computers with them all working so I would think this will be resolved pretty quickly.  

11. tin427
    Got some great time using the dac driver.
    32/192 stream of music seems flawless. No BSOD.
    They method I use to delete the driver is plugging the DX90 into the computer(Assume you have tried install the beta driver)
    then you can find two dx90 related device from the device manager.
    One is the mango USB interface under mango device,
    second is under sound card which is called the iBasso Mango Hifi audio device.
    select uninstall on these two device and rmb to check the box of delete the driver option.
    Unplug the dx90, then install the new driver using the setup.bat file.
    Plug in the dx90, some of you may found the installing of new device is unsuccessful.
    In this case, choose the manual search driver option and select the x64/x86 folder then everything will be fine.
    Enjoy the sound.

Still there is a sound lag problem, please just report this to the iBasso dear Jamato.
    Seems like you got a close communication with iBasso recently.[​IMG] 

12. jamato8 Contributor
    How do you find manual install of driver? 

Ok, finally got it. Had to manually install, most likely due to the fact that I run Microsoft on my Mac computer. Now to figure out how to play music. I have Windows 7 on my computer but am more of a mac software person, having used it for 10 years now and Microsoft before that. 

13. tin427
    Just choose any player like foobar or JRive media center
    You can choose the output device on option. Just choose the iBasso mango device and here you go.

14. Chatbox
    dx90driverv1.png

For some reason the v1 driver on my Windows 7 64bit is showing 24bit sound quality entries twice.

15. raisedbywolves

same here.

also i'm getting nothing but blue screens as well.

First

Back
564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573
575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584
Next

Last