DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Apr 18, 2014 at 3:59 PM Post #3,661 of 14,084
Hope to get that leather case
popcorn.gif
.... hmm,maybe 100$
angry_face.gif
if it's the same price as AK120/AK100?  LOL
basshead.gif

Apr 18, 2014 at 4:00 PM Post #3,662 of 14,084
Sorensiim, thanks for the heads up, just downloaded and I love this software!  It literally answers my prayers!  I did the bundle with perfecttunes and giving that a shot as well.  So far that seems to be quite good as well.

Apr 18, 2014 at 4:10 PM Post #3,663 of 14,084
No it only ask when you swap cards

That's what I thought, its doing it every turn on, asking Scan or Browse Files? With a cross top right to cancel. Anyone else getting this happen?

Apr 18, 2014 at 4:17 PM Post #3,664 of 14,084
Further to what Sorensiim said about tagging programs, I spent a few days two years back trying many of the dfifferent utilities available and came to the exact same conclusions. dBpoweramp for converting CDs and you can instruct it to exact format you require for folders and title metadata such as inserting track number at beginning etc.

And mp3tag is one of those free gems that is just fantastic for adding album art (from Amazon etc) or correcting tags.

Apr 18, 2014 at 4:20 PM Post #3,665 of 14,084
Hey guys, just loaded some songs onto the internal memory to test it out, as I don't have my Micro SD card yet. While the song was playing, I went into the Settings to turn on the EQ, and as soon as I turned it on, I could no longer hear the song. I verified it was still playing, I just couldn't hear anything. I went back into settings and turned the EQ off, and I could instantly hear the song again. Anybody else having an EQ issue? These are just regular mp3 files, not FLAC or ALAC yet.

I've been reading through as much of this thread as possible, but it's blowing up pretty quick, so sorry if I've missed this. Thanks.

Apr 18, 2014 at 4:23 PM Post #3,666 of 14,084
Im jelous/happy for you guys - Still no sign of my dx90 - REALLY annoys me that there is NO communication about the whereabouts of the package and if there is a delay you don't get informed BUT as soon they want some money *bing* txt message - 'please pay now so we can deliver' Seriously - cheeky bastards. Of course, now its easter I have to way another week. Express shipping??

When it does arrive - If i have to go through the same dx50 'doesn't work - beta testing ********' I will be very annoyed. 

That aside Happy Easter everyone :D

Apr 18, 2014 at 4:35 PM Post #3,668 of 14,084
Im jelous/happy for you guys - Still no sign of my dx90 - REALLY annoys me that there is NO communication about the whereabouts of the package and if there is a delay you don't get informed BUT as soon they want some money *bing* txt message - 'please pay now so we can deliver' Seriously - cheeky bastards. Of course, now its easter I have to way another week. Express shipping??

When it does arrive - If i have to go through the same dx50 'doesn't work - beta testing ********' I will be very annoyed. 

That aside Happy Easter everyone :D

Sorry to hear that Jon, I truly sympathize with you. I was myself expecting the player at the most on Monday but ended up being delivered yesterday. Still nice though on time for Easter time. Really hope they'll fix that and you'll get your DX90 soon. Having been born from the DX50 experience, so far I don't feel there are any hiccups I haven't seen before. The volume bug has not shown it's ugly face yet so I assume it's a goner.

In any events my friend have a happy Easter and may your DX50 show at your doorstep very very soon! :beerchug:

Apr 18, 2014 at 4:54 PM Post #3,669 of 14,084

You can buy here: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/iBasso-DX50-Leather-Case-Color-Black-Brown-Orange-/291127710369?pt=US_MP3_Player_Cases_Covers_Skins&var=&hash=item43c89052a1

I like them better than the AK case for the AK100. I have the AK case but wish the case for the DX90/50 they show was less money. 50$ would be more tempting. 

Apr 18, 2014 at 4:56 PM Post #3,670 of 14,084
  ...hmmm...i´m not able to change the wallpaper on the dx90 like i do on the dx50... (wallpaper.png).....

Anybody able to change the wallpaper ?

Yeah, I mounted the same wallpaper as I use on the DX50, same exact procedure, worked perfectly for me… I did have some problems in showing it after factory resetting (at first it went back to the default wallpaper, even though the wallpaper.png was there), but either connecting to a computer and disconnecting (which forces a rescan of the internal memory), or doing a library rescan from the settings option (new on DX90) did the trick.

Apr 18, 2014 at 5:11 PM Post #3,671 of 14,084
Sorry to hear that Jon, I truly sympathize with you. I was myself expecting the player at the most on Monday but ended up being delivered yesterday. Still nice though on time for Easter time. Really hope they'll fix that and you'll get your DX90 soon. Having been born from the DX50 experience, so far I don't feel there are any hiccups I haven't seen before. The volume bug has not shown it's ugly face yet so I assume it's a goner.

In any events my friend have a happy Easter and may your DX50 show at your doorstep very very soon!
beerchug.gif

Thank you :) - just had a nightmare of the last 4 days dealing with 500 people who were not getting links to some important time sensitive files due to Mediafire's complete ineptitude and like more and more companies these days - just not bothering with accountability and fixing the problems. this is what upset me more than anything - the powerlesnouss many of us seem to have these days against companies who basically can get away with it ):
Anyway, listening to my Grado's now which have been neglected of late so my ears are blissed out :D

Apr 18, 2014 at 5:12 PM Post #3,672 of 14,084
  I like them better than the AK case for the AK100. I have the AK case but wish the case for the DX90/50 they show was less money. 50$ would be more tempting. 

4real, Production costs of these are so low that even $50 is a rip off for what it is. these people simply know that only "audiophiles" would be interested in it, known as people who are used to spend a lot of money for tiny little things :)

Apr 18, 2014 at 6:06 PM Post #3,674 of 14,084
I am not impressed with DHL.  I look up tracking wondering where the DX90 is and their website says DELIVERED and signed for...yesterday!  No package is here and nobody signed for anything. 

Eventually I discover on a wild hunch that they delivered to my neighbors down the road, who are out of town for six weeks.  The package is sitting against their door, of course with no signature.  Delivered to wrong address and left with no signature.  Ibasso, you should use another delivery service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back