DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Mar 21, 2015 at 9:12 AM Post #11,508 of 14,084
I recently had someone recommend me the dx90 as a replacement for a desktop dac ie schiit, does that sound out of line? Or does this thing punch that high above its class?

Mar 21, 2015 at 9:36 AM Post #11,510 of 14,084
  Just now I got the case for DX90 by Dignis (korean natural leather and handmaded) and I can only say one thing - its quality is excellent! The "dark brown" color in my case.
It's not an advertisment, but just search for "dignis dx90" if anyone interested.

I own the same model and I like it. especially with my brown Momentum 
beyersmile.png

Mar 21, 2015 at 10:01 AM Post #11,511 of 14,084
Mar 21, 2015 at 11:03 AM Post #11,512 of 14,084
The brightness of DX90 is suitable for me even with 150 of value. Because with this player generate less noise from the screen :)
And for real the DX90 is not a flashlight as I think.

I walk a lot during the day, and since I live in a tropical climate, the sun can get quite bright with clear skies. The screen can get illegible during these times if I don't set it at its brightest. Indoors and during the night, keeping it halfway is good enough.

I think a shortcut for brightness at the homescreen is definitely not an absolute necessity, but it would improve usability a lot.

Just now I got the case for DX90 by Dignis (korean natural leather and handmaded) and I can only say one thing - its quality is excellent! The "dark brown" color in my case.

It's not an advertisment, but just search for "dignis dx90" if anyone interested.

Pics please. :) I am interested in this case as well. :) Thanks!

Mar 21, 2015 at 12:19 PM Post #11,513 of 14,084
Is the battery really that bad for the dx90?

If you were referring to saying my battery drained to 1 bar after just a couple albums, that was referring specifically to using the Meenova OTG mSD card reader with my DX90. Without the Meenova plugged in, I get the normal 5-6 hours of battery life.

I've got the Buttero Orange version :)

Here's a pic someone else uploaded earlier in the thread. Full credit for pic goes to OP!
500x1000px-LL-2c53b2b6_Hitman_DX90.jpeg

Mar 21, 2015 at 1:09 PM Post #11,515 of 14,084
I have an orange and a black case. One each for the DX90 and DX50. THEY are excellent. And it used to be my business so from a professional high end market, they couldn't be much better, no matter what the price. 

I get 6 to 7 hours of run time and 12 or 13 hours with the 4400mA battery. 

Also as a source, I often use the DX90 into my home amp. I sometimes convince myself the other daps that I have that are much more expensive, must be better. I will be listening to music and thinking, wow, the ZX2 is sounding great and then I realize and laugh to myself, I had forgotten I was using the line out of the DX90. 

Mar 21, 2015 at 1:37 PM Post #11,516 of 14,084
Very nice case.

Any change to what is on the screen requires a redesign. I do not think this will happen.

We are working as fast as possible to clear up any bugs to make using the DX90 as good as possible. I thought about freezing some nerf balls and throwing them. That would probably delay things.
smile.gif

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Mar 21, 2015 at 1:55 PM Post #11,517 of 14,084
Very nice case.

Any change to what is on the screen requires a redesign. I do not think this will happen.

We are working as fast as possible to clear up any bugs to make using the DX90 as good as possible. I thought about freezing some nerf balls and throwing them. That would probably delay things. :smile:

flawless gapless, that's all i ask ! everything else works just fine for me.

Mar 21, 2015 at 3:33 PM Post #11,519 of 14,084
Yes, it's hot!!! Only caveat is it makes any touch targets near the case edge around the touchscreen a wee bit harder to hit. Nothing major, though.

Two questions...
Since it doesn't have a 'top', any issue with it slipping out?
And... do you know of any other cases?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back