DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Jan 22, 2015 at 4:18 PM Post #10,426 of 14,084
It is not normal but several people have reported this

Jan 22, 2015 at 4:58 PM Post #10,427 of 14,084
  Strange, it always opens up to the "Scan SD Card/Browse Files" menu whenever I power it up.  I've scanned the SD card through there and through the settings menu.  

I am still on 2.1.0 though.  This is a loaner device since the store I got it from did not have a new one in stock.  They gave me their demo unit and they'll be replacing this with a new one when their stock arrives.  Is this normal for 2.1.0? 

Thanks!

No not normal. I would do a FW update. Download the latest FW from iBasso and drop it onto the internal memory and follow interactions. It is pretty simple and you can't hurt the player. You could also try a factory reset. No, once you do a full scan, you don't normally have to do a scan again unless you insert a new card. You could also try a factory reset. 

Jan 22, 2015 at 5:15 PM Post #10,428 of 14,084
No not normal. I would do a FW update. Download the latest FW from iBasso and drop it onto the internal memory and follow interactions. It is pretty simple and you can't hurt the player. You could also try a factory reset. No, once you do a full scan, you don't normally have to do a scan again unless you insert a new card. You could also try a factory reset. 

Thanks! This is a loaner unit though so I can't update the firmware. I've also noticed this unit would occasionally freeze and reboot itself when I return to a previously paused track.

When I get the new device I'll keep it up to date. That Lurker FW looks really interesting. In the meantime, I'll have to live with this FW. It still sounds great though so these are minor inconveniences.

Jan 22, 2015 at 5:51 PM Post #10,429 of 14,084
Mine does it with the newest lurker fw. I've tried reloading fw and factory reset and still does it. I do not rescan though I just hit the "x" up in the upper right to exit and it goes to the last song hit play and all is good. I does not really bother me anymore as im use to it. I know it should just work but gotta love the sound!

Jan 23, 2015 at 2:49 AM Post #10,430 of 14,084
Strange, it always opens up to the "Scan SD Card/Browse Files" menu whenever I power it up.  I've scanned the SD card through there and through the settings menu.  

I am still on 2.1.0 though.  This is a loaner device since the store I got it from did not have a new one in stock.  They gave me their demo unit and they'll be replacing this with a new one when their stock arrives.  Is this normal for 2.1.0? 

Thanks!

I used to have this problem until I formated my 64GB Micro SD as exFAT (previously was in FAT32 for compatibility problems with my Fiio X5)

Jan 23, 2015 at 9:43 AM Post #10,439 of 14,084
Just want to ask which has better sound quality the ZX1 or the DX90? I have the F887 at the moment but considering buying the DX90 or ZX1 since I'm running out of storage space in my F887. Also is the ZX1 an improvement in sound over the F887? 

Jan 23, 2015 at 11:19 AM Post #10,440 of 14,084
  Just want to ask which has better sound quality the ZX1 or the DX90? I have the F887 at the moment but considering buying the DX90 or ZX1 since I'm running out of storage space in my F887. Also is the ZX1 an improvement in sound over the F887? 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/680853/sony-nwz-zx1-35th-walkman-anniversary-model/5745

http://www.head-fi.org/t/680853/sony-nwz-zx1-35th-walkman-anniversary-model/4845

Users who are viewing this thread

Back