DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Feb 15, 2014 at 10:12 AM Post #814 of 14,084
Same capacity as the DX50 for battery, with a projected run time of 10 to 11 hours. Knowing the Sabre dac I can give an educated guess that the dual Sabre dacs will obviously be different in sound from the Wolfson and as Sabre dacs are detail oriented, the DX90 will have detail and hopefully, musicality, which in my experience, iBasso always strives for. 

Feb 15, 2014 at 12:16 PM Post #815 of 14,084
We're only two weeks away from March now. Strange there isn't more official info or 3D renderings available. Are you getting an early unit jamato?

Feb 15, 2014 at 12:32 PM Post #817 of 14,084
  We're only two weeks away from March now. Strange there isn't more official info or 3D renderings available. Are you getting an early unit jamato?

Nothing strange abut that - it's typical iBasso - almost no details until it magically appears on the website with a 'click-to-buy' button beneath it.

Feb 15, 2014 at 1:28 PM Post #820 of 14,084

Didn't we see renderings of the DX50 before hand? Even pictures of the UI in action.

Can't recall.

But still, it's generally quite typical of iBasso to show nothing until it's actually ready to purchase.

That and the fact that it'll look almost identical to a DX50.

Just sit tight - it's the sound we're all interested in, and we won't know about that even if there is a rendering to look at
biggrin.gif

Feb 15, 2014 at 7:19 PM Post #825 of 14,084
I just want to bring this up for a little fun, being a DX50 owner.
How many of you thought when you first heard the DX90 it was going to look different then the DX50?

On another line of thoughts, how many of you think that when you change a device model number you expect a different body?

Lol, just some good fun. There something special about not changing the case, it's call familiarity.
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back