DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Jul 6, 2014 at 7:52 AM Post #6,679 of 14,084
  I thought a firmware was coming "within this week" as i saw in wednesday
triportsad.gif

iBasso is always slow/late

Maybe you guys are taking a it too literally and he meant within a week. There are language barriers at work here. I think iBasso is well above average for approaching their projections. I guess they'd be perfect if they never said anything before it actually happened.
wink_face.gif

Jul 6, 2014 at 8:23 AM Post #6,680 of 14,084
Maybe you guys are taking a it too literally and he meant within a week. There are language barriers at work here. I think iBasso is well above average for approaching their projections. I guess they'd be perfect if they never said anything before it actually happened.:wink_face:

Yeah. I don't mind waiting a month or two, but I hate it when someone says a week and then they take a month. It just raises expectations and then disappointment if they dont make it

Jul 6, 2014 at 9:12 AM Post #6,685 of 14,084

Maybe you guys are taking a it too literally and he meant within a week. There are language barriers at work here. I think iBasso is well above average for approaching their projections. I guess they'd be perfect if they never said anything before it actually happened.
wink_face.gif

I am a Chinese in HK too so I think the definition of "within this week" shall be aligned to that I know
blink.gif

BTW, WFC? Now there it is
darthsmile.gif

Jul 6, 2014 at 9:18 AM Post #6,686 of 14,084
After updating......seems the new firmware have a very tight and slightly boosted bass response. 
I got some feeling that the bass is blended into mid region.
frown.gif

Jul 6, 2014 at 9:41 AM Post #6,690 of 14,084
  After updating......seems the new firmware have a very tight and slightly boosted bass response. 
I got some feeling that the bass is blended into mid region.
frown.gif

WOW, so any changes on the UI?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back