DX50 Bug List, Wish List Fix
Sep 9, 2013 at 11:19 PM Post #76 of 1,212

Hi... I figured out the Win7 thing, I think you must turn on the device before plugging the usb cable in....

Yep, that happened to me too. I was getting constant "usb device not working" messages. Flipped the device on and *zing*.

I am having trouble getting it to open certain folders/files. I'm going to guess it has to do with the length of the name.

For instance: "Guns and Roses - Appetite for Destruction (1987)", it won't play anything from and keeps going back to the current track playing.

I'm not quite sure how to scan my Micro SD card...When I click on a folder, it will recognize it, but it is not doing a full scan.

Minor nuisances so far, the player is fast and sounds excellent. I'm not used to having this much bass/low mid power on a portable.

Sep 9, 2013 at 11:57 PM Post #77 of 1,212
Here are the following bugs I've noticed from my experience,
Bugs/Glitches/Issues
-The UI is very glitchy. In a period of an hour, my DX50 has frozen 6 times. All of which were fixed by powering the unit down.
-When charging the DX50, the computer will NOT recognize the device if you plug it in with the DX50 off and constantly plays the usb notification sound. If you plug it in when the DX50 is on, there seems to be no issue. 
-Korean/some Japanese Text not displayed whatsoever. Instead they are replaced by blank spaces.*EDIT: It appears that some of my japanese songs have a little messy tags but I'd really like to not have this issue where tags are so important for playback.
-Someone stated earlier that the DX50 could not remember their previous volume configuration but mine seems to not have this problem.
-My left button does not click very well. It feels like the other two buttons are more recessed than my left one.
-Scrolling is not very smooth but still manageable
-Some of my songs are not playable(They do not contain ' in the title or in tags)
-Not sure why my DX50 has the need to constantly perform a media scan everytime I boot up even when I haven't added any songs.

A big problem for me is that this player sometimes works with my car auxiliary port and sometimes it doesn't. I'm having a hard time figuring out what triggers this. 
From my personal experience so far it seems that if you plug in the aux cable AFTER the unit has turned on, it won't work. If you plug in the aux cable before the unit turns on, SOMETIMES it works.

Sep 10, 2013 at 12:09 AM Post #78 of 1,212
When using the line-out for mp3, the first and final two seconds of the track not play. Not doing this for FLAC's.

Not a "bug", but a request...Any chance of getting a band for 2khz/2.5khz on the EQ? I always found this particular band invaluable on the Cowon players, especially for female vocals. Not sure what to really do with a 4khz band, except take it down a notch to control the harshness.

Sep 10, 2013 at 1:05 AM Post #79 of 1,212
A big problem for me is that this player sometimes works with my car auxiliary port and sometimes it doesn't. I'm having a hard time figuring out what triggers this. 
From my personal experience so far it seems that if you plug in the aux cable AFTER the unit has turned on, it won't work. If you plug in the aux cable before the unit turns on, SOMETIMES it works.

Is it the coaxial out out line out?

Sep 10, 2013 at 1:31 AM Post #80 of 1,212
Aside from that, I realize the playlist icon in the My Music screen is missing, I see from the ibasso page, the playlist icon should be right below the Now Playing icon, but mine is missing, anyone have this problem as well?

I've been going crazy trying to find out how to create playlists.  Just like you, I am missing the "Playlist" option underneath the "Now Playing."  

Is anyone else not able to create playlists?  

Sep 10, 2013 at 2:29 AM Post #81 of 1,212
i find that my DX50 left/right channel was swap,it too bad,the factory said it can fix by firmware update,i still doubt it was hardware problem 
confused_face.gif

Sep 10, 2013 at 2:36 AM Post #82 of 1,212

I've been going crazy trying to find out how to create playlists.  Just like you, I am missing the "Playlist" option underneath the "Now Playing."  

Is anyone else not able to create playlists?  

no such function for playlist yet..dont look at the ibasso website ui...that one is a concept UI..not the live version~ :frowning2:

Sep 10, 2013 at 3:51 AM Post #84 of 1,212
Sep 10, 2013 at 10:53 AM Post #87 of 1,212
  Hi I dont have much to add but just that I also like this album very much.. although have not listened for a long time.. cheers..

Heh, go figure...I had the apostrophes in there...

Great album, I was scratching my head why it wouldn't come up.

Sep 10, 2013 at 11:56 AM Post #89 of 1,212
It's not just mine, then...

Sep 10, 2013 at 12:07 PM Post #90 of 1,212
Ok. I got hit by severe bug, the touch screen does not work, all the hardware buttons work, including UI animation when pressing volume, shutdown message, but Im unable to use the touch screen. Tried restarting multiple times, did remove all my files except one to test nothing worked, any suggestion ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back