DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .
Aug 20, 2013 at 10:24 PM Post #2,404 of 3,609
Quote:

How do you like the m8 LX? Gotta love CEntrance they indeed make very good products.

the picture is of wormdrivers Hifi-M8 LX, i have the idevice version.
it is super sweet. Loving it.

Anyway, back to the DX50!, sorry folks.

Aug 20, 2013 at 10:35 PM Post #2,408 of 3,609
Quote:
Hmm the DX50 is looking great at this price.
  Has anyone here from Aus asked Addicted to Audio when they'll have some stock??

Better off buying direct of the site.

I paid around 293 AUD.. due to weaker dollar.

Aug 20, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #2,410 of 3,609
I'm looking at some of the pictures of the stacks you guys are sporting and shaking my head.  I thought the whole point of a quality DAP was not needing to carry a man purse to hold your gear.
cool.gif

Aug 20, 2013 at 10:43 PM Post #2,412 of 3,609
I just got in from work saw all the new pages on the thread and guessed the DX50 went live. I quickly place my order and came back here to read the thread only to read that it would probably be shipped via UPS. UPS!!!!!!!!!!!! What. someone shoot me.

Aug 20, 2013 at 10:50 PM Post #2,415 of 3,609
Quote:
I just got in from work saw all the new pages on the thread and guessed the DX50 went live. I quickly place my order and came back here to read the thread only to read that it would probably be shipped via UPS. UPS!!!!!!!!!!!! What. someone shoot me.

Arly, contact ibasso and request they ship via EMS instead. You may have to pay a bit more (I doubt it though). They are usually accommodating. They used EMS with me the second time around I think (warranty)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back