1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

    Dismiss Notice

DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by jamato8, Apr 24, 2013.
First
 
Back
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Next
 
Last
  1. Dumbleroar
  2. Sorensiim
    Quote:
    The DX50 has a much nicer shape than the R1, but the overall sizes are very similar.
     
  3. fearwhat
    Just waiting for the OS information then... everything esle seems to be pretty solide.
     
  4. LCfiner
    Do we have any info on the specs of the headphone out aside from the 0.5 ohm output impedence? power output? THD? anything? or has it been stated by ibasso (or a reliable source) to expect DX100 specs? I don't see enough actual info to get excited about performance. only a hope that it will come close to the DX100. I don't think we know very much about this yet.
     
  5. Swimsonny
    This is looking better and better!
     
  6. tenedosian
    Quote:
    i do not want to say that "i knew it", but i guess i did : )
     
    damien frizzell likes this.
  7. cravenz

    Pretty sure you'll be off on price but if you are correct great :)
     
  8. jamato8 Contributor
    Correction, it is 16.9 thick not 26mm.
     
    Gapless 
     
  9. justie
    Quote:
    WOW! Now that is very nice! I was initially a bit turned off by the thickness because I was looking for something thin that can easily fit in my jeans pocket. Thin DAP, exchangeable batteries, potentially 2TB storage. Sounds like an awesome combo to me :)
     
    Might be blasphemous for some but I hope it will have a good EQ software (like Cowon's Jeteffect) as well XP
     
  10. thegunner100
    Quote:
    Amazing. Now it's looking even better.
     
  11. AmberOzL
    Quote:
    Agreed. Gapless has a big importance for me. Sizewise, it sounds pretty nice too.
     
    It sounds like, it will be an awesome [c]iem friendly DAP. I think I will stop using headphones and go towards to iems, so for me, it is indeed extremely interesting.
     
    About EQ, I really couldn't care less. Especially things like Cowon did, JetEffect and all. IMO, they are pretty useless and synthetic.
     
    I love my music flat, but I understand why people like to play with EQ too, it is just not my cup of tea.
     
  12. DigitalFreak
    All we need now is some some chip info and we'll have all the boxes checked off. Fingers crossed the OS isn't bug infested. It's looking real good so far boys. Maybe we'll finally have a DAP to rule the C(IEM) world.
     
  13. AmberOzL
    Quote:
    Couldn't agree more but I still want to see FiiO X5 too. I think both of them will fight to the death [​IMG]
     
  14. justie
    Quote:
    I perfectly understand where you are coming from. I usually prefer my music flat as well but every now and then I get the desire to slightly eq my sound a little bit. For example, I keep my eq flat on my cowon 95% of the time but during the other 5% I would like a tiny bit more treble with my Shure 535s and thats when Cowon's Jeteffect becomes really useful.
     
    And yeah, hopefully the OS is intuitive and has the ability to make playlists on the DAP itself (unlike Cowon where it has to be made on your PC beforehand)
     
  15. DigitalFreak
    You guys think the DX will have firmware to sink with windows media player? I'm not a huge fan of that player. I'm wondering if they'll bundle their own proprietary software with it. I doubt it would sync with iTunes considering their software is a walled garden setup.
     
First
 
Back
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Next
 
Last

Share This Page