DX320 ROHM dac chips, Android 11, AMP11MK2s. *******NEW FW: 2.07*******
Jul 29, 2022 at 9:45 PM Post #4,996 of 10,343
No latency trouble for any app installed in dx320 like Netflix?
I am new for this dap world, which I think needs a microphone to be used as wifi phone as can be used for emergency phone.
If you haven't been reading the last several pages, that is exactly what people have been complaining about.

And, yes it does need a microphone if you are going to use VOIP with it as there isn't one built-in.

Jul 29, 2022 at 9:45 PM Post #4,997 of 10,343
Been listening to the 320 LO all day into the R-10 to the HE90, damn, the best sound I have heard. Listen to Greg Brown, Dream-Cafe. Incredible.

Sounds good, the song gets more interesting as it progresses. Nice analog sound, likely mastered from a tape.

BTW, the new firmware just aced the guitar test :slight_smile:.

Jul 29, 2022 at 10:15 PM Post #5,001 of 10,343
7D0E871A-1692-438C-8E2B-7B5B128DBA47.jpeg

Fits well :)

Jul 30, 2022 at 1:27 AM Post #5,003 of 10,343
I use Poweramp Player, full version with unlocker app for local files playback, has its built in EQ.

For Qobuz, I use a system wide app called Wavelet Wavelet EQ I did purchase the license. It should work with any other streaming apps as well. I quit Wavelet when using Poweramp Player, otherwise it’s double EQ’d.

After further research my finding is nothing can equalize Amazon. Poweramp equalizer does work with Apple Music. I am sticking with Amazon as I prefer the sound of their flac files.

Amazon app has a basic eq but doesn’t have the bands that I need.

Jul 30, 2022 at 1:19 PM Post #5,009 of 10,343
Amp 13 sounds so f*ing good :) with my indigos.

I’m still getting noise when using Wi-Fi though I’d really love to know if this amp to amp or just a weakness that can’t be fixed due to shielding etc….

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2022 at 1:51 PM Post #5,010 of 10,343
Shanling is music. Everything else is sounds!! I know you're gonna lynch me hah! But what a joy to listen to the m8!!
No. The Sony WM1Z with a MrWalkman firmware mod is most musical, if you want just musicality. The DAPs you mentioned are simply not in the same league when it comes to resolve and realism of a dx320, dx300Max, N8ii.
Simply not there.

By the way, did you tell all them over at
Kann Max thread that you left them for the dx320?
Because you led them to believe the max is better.

Plus, no one in that thread has an answer to my simple question of how many watts is the output. They don't want to say. Its based on no load values.

Daps aren't for USB dac use. The batteries will degrade. Das are for portable use.
Get a dongle instead.
Getting a dongle is to "downgrade" with more unnecessary gear, instead of using a top DAP for everything. It's going backwards to the endless spending we need to stop going into.
One DAP to rule all, to be used for all...
That's the goal.

Sound quality-wise, yes, this is an excellent USB DAC. For practicality, I would not say it was meant to be used on a full-time basis though. Although you CAN use it that way if you feel the need, there are just better to be had and for less money. The DX is like a jack of all trades where it can do a lot of things. The USB DAC feature (I think) was meant to be used as a temporary solution, not as a permanent desktop solution.

Having said that, I hook mine up to the PC all the time and use it, and it works great. I have also used it as a BT DAC (what a cool feature), and it also works well that way. But, I don't leave it there. :)
It definitely can be used as full time source, when ibasso made a "line out" to be used as a source.
That's one reason why I like the amp12, but you can select line out option even in the OS.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back